♥Chapter 10: The Job Interview♥ (Picture of Stephanie Tate)

Hi Everyone!

Yay! I got 2 comments and 3 votes for the last chapter! (Not a major thing, but for me it is!) So I've decided what job they are both going for. 

And. . . I Love . . . .One Direction Little Things!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday

'Get up! Get up! It's a beautiful morning! Get up!' My phone sang.

I hit the snooze button. I stayed up until 2am practicing for the job interview and tossed and turned around in my bed for at least 2 hours! I saw Diana toss and turn and hissed "shut the fucking alarm off and get your lazy ass out of bed before I do something to you bitch."

I groaned. Reluctantly, I got up carefully, making surer I didn't trip over my Lily, my golden Labrador. She was adopted by my Mum when Dad and her got married and moved into this house. Lily was Mum's after she found her near the dustbins and some lilies. She was currently sleeping at the end of my bed. I watched as her old, fragile body went up and down. I grabbed my things and I forced myself into the shower and let the freezing cold water hit my body. I wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair when I was done. Normally, I would let it loose to dry in the sun but this gloomy autumn day would not do the trick.

Looking through my wardrobe, I realised I did not have many smart clothes. However, I was fortunate enough to find a pair of smart trousers and a top. The girls were all snoring softly except for Stephanie who was snoring the roof off. One of the reasons I tossed and turned in the night trying to get to sleep but couldn't was partly Stephanie's fault. I scurried down the long stairs, went into the kitchen and looked at the clock which read 10:00. Normally I would've left by 9:30 but the lack of sleep meant that I couldn't get a lift from the O'Brien's. I grabbed a cereal bar and walked all the way to church. It cold but I didn't mind, I loved the cold.

The church was quiet when I entered. The O'Brien's were sitting together in the middle with Edward joining them. Ryan had saved me a seat beside him. After praying, Linda spotted me. "Hello Poppy! When did you come?" She asked smiling.

"Just a few minutes ago," I yawned at her. "Excuse me." I covered my mouth. We all got up.

"Would you like a lift home?" Donald asked.

"No Mr O'Brien," I replied. He raised his eyebrows at me. "I'm sorry; it just sounds wrong and disrespectful to call you by your first names." Then I let out another huge yawn.

"I think you should come with us," Ryan smirked.

"Nah, I'm fine! I'll walk by myself." I tried to convince him. I let out another huge yawn. It felt like my entire body was going to collapse.

"You're coming with us and that's final," Ed declared. I walked out of the church, into their car and found myself at the back with Linda and Ed either side of me.

We were driving for a few minutes when Ed broke the silence saying "How come you call me Ed and don't apologise when you say my first name when we are not in school?"

"That's because you used to go to school with me and you're 21," I answered rolling my eyes.

"But. . ." He fiddled with his fingers trying to find a comeback. He always did that when he was nervous, thinking or worried about of something. Whenever he did that in class, I knew that something was up and would normally annoy him and would find out in detention what's bothering him.