♥Chapter 28: Family Day out!♥

I groaned as I heard the doorbell ring. Last night I didn't get much sleep as I looked through photos of Marcus and me. After looking at a dozen I cried, and I couldn’t

Flashback (From when she was looking at the photos).

"Don't worry, one day you'll forget about me," Marcus croaked covering the bloody wound. 

"No, babe, no don't say that," I cried brushing his hair away from his eyes. "I'll never forget about you."

"But . . . you have . . . to,” he attempted to shout. "You have to move on." He groaned in pain. 

"Hang in there Marcus! Don't worry, I've called the ambulance. You'll be alright," I told him. 

"No I won't make it Poppy," he cried. "I want to tell you. . . . I . . . l . . . . Love you." 

End of flashback 

"I'm coming," I screamed as I put on my dressing gown and slippers. I opened the door to see Dad!

"Daddy," I hugged him nearly making him fall. 

"Whoa, hey there Popsicle." He hugged me back tighter. 

"How come you're back so early," I asked as I poured the boiling water into a cup. He shrugged. 

I handed him his cup and took a sip from mine. "Thanks. Get ready," he commanded, dipping his shortbread into his tea. 

"Huh?" 

"We are going to Disneyland Paris!" Dad grinned waving our tickets in front of my delighted face. I snatched the tickets and screamed, jumping up and down and then started dancing horribly in the middle of the kitchen whilst Dad laughed. "Don't laugh," I pouted crossing my arms then ran over to hug Dad. "Thank you, thank you, and thank you! I love you daddy!" I planted a kiss on his cheek and he ruffed my hair. 

"Not that I'm complaining but why are we going to Disneyland Paris," I asked suspiciously. Dad was silent for a second. I looked at him suspiciously. 

"I thought we all could use a day out." he shrugged. 

"What do you mean by we all?" 

"You, me, Matt and Rani." 

"Wait, did Matt propose? Cos if they did in their wedding I do not and I repeat do not want to wear a bridesmaid dress and I certainly do not want to wear the colour peach," I exclaimed.

"No! They are still young. I'm sure Matt will propose when he wants to."

"Well he better hurry up, I’m not getting younger," I muttered. Dad furrowed his eyebrow at me. "What? I want another girl around," I pouted. Dad just laughed and messed up my hair.

"You might want to get ready. We have to get there before 1pm so chop, chop."

Ding Dong!

"Coming," I shouted. 

"Was it really necessary to shout," Dad groaned, rubbing his left ear. I nodded, smiling innocently and then opened the door to see Matt. 

"Where's Rani," I asked looking behind him. 

"I haven't seen you in what 2 weeks and this is what you ask," Matt snapped his hand on his hips. I mimicked his actions then burst out laughing. "Good to see you too Matt." I hugged him then looked over his shoulder to see Rani slam the car door behind. 

"Rani!" I instantly let go and ran to hug her. 

"Hiya,” she chirped hugging me back. "What the fuck are you wearing?" She looked at my outfit disgusted.