Katsuki Bakugou (Birthday Special/20/4/19)

(A/N: THIS IS JUST A SPECIAL ONE SHOT FOR YOUR BOY, KATSUKI BAKUGOU! HOPE YOU ENJOY!)

   Bakugou stared at Y/n's beautiful expressions as she laughed with the main trio (Meaning Midoriya, Ochako and Iida). He growled lightly as he recalled what happened this morning...

-Flashback-

    As Bakugou exited his room, he was faced off with his entire class. all holding him presents. They tossed it at him, slapped his back and made jokes. Yet he noticed it wasn't his entire class... Y/n was not around. He wanted to ask Kirishima but he was worried they would notice his feelings for Y/n.

    Suddenly, he spotted the brunette at the kitchen, half asleep. irritated as usual, Bakugou walked up to her and glared with his usual sharp gaze. Yet this girl, like usual, was the only person not intimidated to it.

"He-Hey, Bakugou" she stuttered "Is there a problem?" she asked

    But by the sweat that fell down her cheeks, it was obvious she was hiding something from him. That hurt... He was the first person to talk to her and she never kept any secrets from him. Knowing that she was hiding from him, he just barked at her the usual before stomping off.

-End Of Flashback-

    So Bakugou was still pissed. Y/n hadn't taken the initiation to even greet him. It wasn't normal and he hated it. He wanted to be greeted by her every morning. He wanted her to smile and  laugh by his ideas'like everyday. But she is avoiding him. Bakugou decided he wouldn't be the first to speak up. 'It would just make me look stupid, expecting a present from a girl...' 

    The recess bell rung and Y/n rushed out the classroom before Bakugou could reach her. Then Bakugou noticed the others not caring about that fact.

"...Oi extra's!" he yelled, grabbing their attention "Why-"

   He suddenly remembered that it would show he liked her if he asked, s he stepped down again. Kirishima noticed this though and pulled Bakugou somewhere else. Bakugou let his best friend pull him away and soon they reached an empty hall.

"What is it, shitty hair?" Bakugou growled, annoyed he was dragged

"Can you do me a favor and don't talk to Y/n?" he begged with his hands clapped together

"HA? Why should I listen to you?" yelled Bakugou

"Because she wants to do something only I should know!" he blurted out

    And that was when he felt betrayed. Kirishima's words hurt Bakugou like a knife digging into his soul. He so wanted to kill Kirishima.. yet..

"You two.... Are a thing?" Bakugou whispered, making Kirishima's eyes widen

"Wait wha-!? No! You got it all wrong, Baku-"

"It's okay.. You're both just  extras' anyway..." Bakugou cut Kirishima off before leaving 

    Bakugou walked down the hall with his hands in his pocket. His chest hurt and he felt tears swelling. He wanted to yell out to the world, he wanted to stab himself.. How could eh not notice? The crush of his life liked... liked his best friend... Frowning, Bakugou lowered his head and began crying  quietly. That was when.. he heard the angelic voice he kept hearing everyday...yet not that day.

"Ka-Katsuki?"

   Lifting his head, he faced off the e/c eyed brunette. She had such a concern look, Bakugou quickly wiped the tears.

"What do you want, Y/n?" he snapped 

"...Why are you crying?" she asked while approaching slowly

"It's none of your business!"he yelled while swatting her hand away

    Bakugou noticed a beautifully wrapped present in her hand and the pain increased. 'She managed to buy that stupid shitty hair a present... when its MY birthday?!' He gave a small sigh of losing hope before grunting.

"Shitty hair is over there.." he pointed out before beginning to leave, only to stop at a tug on his sleeve

     His head turned slightly and he faced the concern look it Y/n's eyes once more. She had such a cute face, when she begged him to wait, he obeyed. She slowly released him before taking a step back to give each other space. Then.... she did the one thing Bakugou didn't expect... She pulled him to a warm hug!

    When she did such action, she accidentally dropped the present yet left it laying there, abandoned. What was important to her was her best friend.. her crush.. and she was scared..

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" she asked in his shoulder, yet loud enough for him to hear

"....Why are you and that shitty hair together?" he asked softly, making her head jerk up 

"What?.. Bakugou, what are you talking about?"

"You and that Shitty hair! I know you two are together! WHY?" he yelled

   Y/n kept silent for a moment and Bakugou wished he was wrong. Hew wished he didn't say that. It was her own freedom to love anyone. He couldn't control her life.

"Gomennasai.." he apologized, "I-"

"BAKA!" She yelled, making him jump lightly "KATSUKI-KUN! YOU'RE A BAKA!"

"Eh? Na-Nani?" he spluttered at her outburst

"Don't make assumptions! Kirishima-kun and I? You have got to be kidding me! He's just a brother to me!" she explained

"Wait... So the thing he said about hiding between you two is?" 

"!! Crap! I let it fall!" she realized while quickly picking up the beautifully wrapped present that laid forgotten on the floor 

   Before Bakugou could react she handed it over to him. He stared at it in disbelief and blinked several times. She was giving it.. to him? Slowly he looked at her face and noticed it was red like a tomato.

"What is the meaning of this?"  he asked

"I LIKE YOU, KATSUKI! I've liked you since the day you first spoke to me! you were the one who showed me that this school was a place I could make friends and I'm happy around you! I told Kirishima about my plan to confess today and Izuku helped me choose which kind of present you liked!"

"What.. You like me?" Bakugou repeated, unsure

"YES! Are you deaf?" she muttered before lowering her head with shame "Its rather messy and late but.. Happy Birthday..."

    Bakugou couldn't be more happier in his life. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her directly on the lips. The present lay forgotten on the floor once more and his mind had lost track of where he was. He didn't care. The love of his life loved him.. there was nothing in the world that could bring him down!

"Y/N! I'M ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE!" he yelled "Ai.. Aishiteru!"

(A/N: THAT'S IT! THE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL FOR KATSUKI BAKUGOU! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT! ACTUALLY HIS BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 20TH OF APRIL BUT I'M WORRIED I MIGHT FORGET SO HERE ITS! HOPE YOU ADD, VOTE AND COMMENT ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BOOK! ARIGATOU! SAYONARA!)