Chapter 13: I Choose... (Part 2: Todoroki..)

(A/N: How did the first part go! As planned, here's comes PART 2!!)

      The door of the classroom opened and Shotou Todoroki entered with a concern face. He was sweating due to rushing across hallways in search of his long time crush. Seeing her enter, he did the same and now faced off with her. 

"Y....Y/n.." he panted

"Sho-Shotou-kun?!" she gasped "How did you find me here?" 

"After seeing you run pass me, I was worried so I went after you. I finally found you here!" he explained  "What happened? You seemed very worried!!"

"It-It's nothing.." she sobbed while trying her best to stop the tears

    Without any warning, Todoroki leaned down to whip her tears and stare into her eyes. She was stuck in such position, his hands holding her back. She just surrendered to what he did next. He slowly pulled her into a warm hug and sighed in her neck. 

"I was worried, Y/n.. Who knows how worried I was when I saw you running with tears! Didn't I tell you to tell me if you have any problems?"

"Well that's the thing! I can't tell you! I'm not prepared to tell you!" she cried "Gomenne.. Demo.. I can't tell you just yet... It's hard to explain.." she sobbed in his shirt

"....I understand..." he sighed in defeat "But if you are ready.."

"I..I know.."

    It was  moment of silence. At that moment, a memory passed and Y/n fell into a dark void. A void of her past...

     Y/n and Todoroki sat in the Todoroki household garden and in front of them sat the mother of all... Rei Todoroki. She had a gentle smile as she watched them chase each other. Soon she called out for them with her melodious voice and they obeyed obediently. 

"OKAA-SAN!! Y/n is getting taller than me!!" Shotou smiled

"Of course! The orphanage gives us nutrients everyday!" she smiled

"No fair! Oyaji only gives me protein and protein!" SHotou whined

"Well, at least you don't need to work day and night to scrub dirty clothes with you bare hands and scratch your infected arms" she scoffed while sitting beside Rei

"Okay.. I take it back. Home's far more better" he chuckled while jumping into his mothers arms

"See, Shotou. Somethings' are meant to be as such. You and Y/n are like peas and carrots! The day will come for when you need each other" Rei smiled before ruffling his hair "Nee? So Y/n. Please take care of my Shotou for me"

"I know, mom!"

   The thing between Y/n and Rei was that Rei was like Y/n's second mother. So her love was like a true  mothers love. She was always there for Y/n. And Y/n decided to keep her promise.. Even after hearing that Rei-san was gone from Todoroki's life...

   So now, to be there with Todoroki was a moment she had promised. She must be by his side. It was a promise she  made.

"Todoroki... Are you in love with me?" she asked quietly, catching his attention

"...Of course I am. Until the day I day" he admitted strongly

"Then wait for me" she said, making him blush "My answer to return your words will come soon"

   Todoroki stared at her for a moment before smiling and said-

"Then I shall wait for you"

     Y/n then slipped out of the door, walking down halls with a confident smile. 'I've dealt with two.. Now.. It's just him left..' Opening the 1-C's alliance building door, she faced of the boy she excepted....

"Hitoshi Shinsou.."

(A/N: HERE WE GO! TODOROKI LOVE COMING DOWN THE HALL! HOPE YOU VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS!  I'M SORRY THAT THE TITLE ONLY SAID ABOUT SHINSOU AND BAKUGOU BUT I WANTED HIM IN FOR THE TODOROKI FAN'S OUT THERE! ARIGATOU! PLEASE ADD, VOTE AN COMMENT ON ANYTHING STUPID!! SAYONARA! BYE!)