Chapter 4: My True Feelings..

Bakugou was staring out his window, looking at the dorms. 'General studies.....Is the third class....3 blocks away...' Jumping up, he used his quirk as silent as possible and made his way to 1-C's dorm. Reaching a nearby tree, he looked at the building and saw a duo arguing. 'That's Y/n!...And that brainwashing b*st*rd...' Getting up, he heard what she said and felt his heart break into two. 'Is she for real? She likes that guy?...Well...It's reasonable since I'm a baka..'                     Sighing, he waited for the mushiness to begin...yet instead, he heard sobs. 'She-She's crying...' Getting up, he pulled out his phone and forced All Might to give him the girls number. Then,he immediately made a call. 

"...Nani kore?" the sad voice asked

"Y/n.....Daijobudesuka?"

"KITKAT?!?! How did you get my number?"

"Persuasion....I'm outside your f*cking window..Let me in.."He ordered

"And let you rape me? Like hell..." Y/n scoffed

"You're just gonna have to trust me....I'm not like that purple weirdo.." he sighed. But it hit Y/n's nerves as she banged her window open and pulled him in

"SHINSOU.IS.NOT.A.WEIRDO!!" she growled

"Well he's a b*st*rd for making you cry..." Bakugou scoffed as he took no care of the world towards the girl gripping onto his collar

"...You...You were listening?" She gasped while slowly letting him go. Unfortunately, memories began racing into her head and she began to tear up "...But...He's...It's..It's not his fault..."

"I don't f*cking care...If he was your friend, he would do this..." 

   The next move was surprising for the whole world if they knew. Bakugou.HUGGED.Y/n. She stiffed by his touch but soon knew his intentions and began letting the waterworks take over. He let her cripple his shirt and she sobbed on his shoulder. After awhile, she began apologizing.

"...It's okay..You're sad...Just let it all out.."He muttered

"...Why...Why are you being so nice to me?" She asked but quite muffled in his shoulder "Aren't you mad at me?"

"I was just being my usual self...Easily mad...It's not your fault, Y/n..." he replied while pushing her back to see into her eyes "If you ever need help, I'll be there to kick that f*cking assholes butt.." 

    This made the sad girl chuckled and she soon leaned forward. Bakugou didn't know what was happening but it was so fast, he couldn't react. The girl leaned to his ear and..

"You're so adorable..Kitkat.."She whispered making him take a few steps back in shock

"I-I'm not f*cking adorable!!" He muttered while covering his blushing face

    Y/n stared at him for awhile before snapping back to reality.

"Aren't you cold? You're only wearing a tank top!!" She asked in pure amazement

"I was actually training....But...I was worried about you...It must've awkward for you at the cafe.."

"...You..Work out?" she asked with a pink face. It took Bakugou awhile before smirking

"Do you want to take a peek?" he seductively asked making her jump

"M-Me? Ta-Take a-a peek?!" She stuttered "N-No way!! I-I'm just surprised!"

"...Or is your heart wanting it?" he asked while his hand slowly lifted his shirt

"KYAAH!!! FINE! I'LL ADMIT IT! KIMIGA SUKIDE, BAKAGOU! YAMEROKUDSAI!!!"{I'm in love with you, Bakagou! Now stop it!!} she squealed

"Finally got it out of you, huh.."Bakugou scoffed while admiring his cute crush

  But outside, the duo didn't know a certain boy stood at the door, heart broken as he heard those words given to another boy. Walking back to his room, he clenched his fists in anger. 

'JUST YOU WAIT, KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!'

(A/N: GOMMENASAI!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SO LONG! I SINCERILY APOLOGISE! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THOUGH!! THATS ALL FROM ME! PLEASE VOTE,ADD OR COMMENT!! SAYONARA!!)