Chapter 11: Quirk (Part 2)

(A/N: Sorry about this, but her quirk wasn't really mentioned! It will be here! Hope you enjoyed the previous chapter tho! MLP ROCKS!)

      Y/n's  heart stopped beating for a mere second before she pushed her childhood friend away from her. She held her lips in shock before a tear rolled down her cheek. Shinsou frowned at this and sighed.

"Gomene.. That was your first.,....I..I really shouldn't have... I.." 

  And without further adieu, Shinsou ran off.  Y/n could only watch him go before falling into pieces. Her own childhood friend loves her so much.. But her heart is with someone else... 'But I don't want Hitoshi to be sad again.. I don't want him to be alone anymore....' After a moment of silence, her body had a physical meltdown which destroyed an entire mile of life surrounding her. Y/n slowly looked up to see the damage before gulping...

"Not again.."

-------------

    Not so far, Bakugou was finally realizing Y/n's disappearance when he noticed something bad.... HIS SHOELACE BROKE!! 'Bad luck...' His eyes examined the perimeter for a moment, searching for anything unusual and soon found something. All Might rushing off into the woods. Confused and curious, he decided to rush along. He soon began to notice that the woods were.. dying slowly. 'What the hell? Who could've done this?! Is it that disintegrating b*st*rd?' 

    Bakugou hid behind a nearly wilted tree as All Might came to a stop. Taking a peek, he didn't expect Y/n being there. Especially collapses'. It took Bakugou everything to hold himself back from rushing to her aid. All Might crouched down before saying something that made Bakugou jump slightly.

"Young Bakugou.. I know you're there... Come on out..."

      Obeying, Bakugou came into the light and approached them. He had a concern look plastered over his face and he slowly crouched to his side.

",...How did yo know she was here?" he asked, obviously curious

"Y/n... She's....She's my daughter.." All Might confessed, making Bakugou's head whipped to his sensei's direction

"What?! But her name is Y/n L/n?! That-"

"As if you know my real name, young Bakugou.." All Might sweat dropped

"True enough...." he sighed "Demo.. She said the other day, her father asked her to meet me.. IT WAS YOU WHO PLANNED IT?" he yelled, shocked at this

"Young Bakugou... It was all because I knew you.. And you knew here before.. Am I right?"

    Bakugou's glare nearly could've killed anyone except the strongest hero who just grinned. Bakugou, being Bakugou, didn't want anything bad to happen to himself and rushed off in annoyance. All Might sighed at the disappearing figure before gently lifting his daughter. He slowly walked down the dead woods with a sigh. 'If only you had someone who could love you...'

----------------

       Bakugou kept running until he slammed himself into a purple head. Both falling, he groaned in pain before opening his eyes. He finally found the persons identity before his eyes widen at the irony.

"BRAINWASHING B*ST*RD!!!"

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU?!"

"YOU SHOULD HONESTLY GO TO HELL!!!" Bakugou snapped while glaring at Shinsou before turning around "You know... She needs someone... And if you want it to be you.. Make her smile.. If you do that.. Maybe I'll hand her over to you.."

"Are you serious?! No way? I know you wont do that so easily!!" Hitoshi yelled

"What if what I was saying is true? Will you truly fight?"

"OF COURSE! Y/N IS-" Shinsou began only to slow down at such fact and frowned "She's hurted a lot.. Especially ever since she gained her quirk.. She needs someone to be by her side forever... Not a man who'll waste her on a stupid dar-"

"HEY! SHE'S NOT  JUST A TOY TO ME, SHINSOU!"

    For the first time, Shinsou heard Bakugou call him by his name and this surprised him. Looking at his life rival, he saw true determination in his eyes. Frowning slightly, they faced each other properly with anger.

"Okay then... Whats the deal? Whats the wager?"

"Not much.. Just the baSics.. You make her truly happy and I'll let her go for real. And I'll even forget about her and walk! But theres a catch of course!"

"There is?"

"If you give me information about her quirk.. I'll avoid her for a week"

    Shinsou's eyes widen with shock. He was totally shocked at the wager on the bet. He glared at Bakugou, searching for any signs of a joke or hoping for him to laugh out loud like a maniac, but failed to do so. Frowning, he sighed in frustration before ruffling his already messy hair.

"I don't understand.... Why are you willing-"

"I.....I just want to know how she could collapsed over her quirk......." Bakugou muttered before leaving

    All Shinsou was do was watch him leave....

---------------------

     Y/n slowly opened her eyes, not noticing much.. just.... AN ALIEN? Wait.. slowly she realized  it was a red and white blob.. Blurry vision must've caused it. It began to become more visual until... Y/n sat up in a rush and scotched backwards into a wall away from him.

"SHOTO TODOROKI?!"

".....Man, I seriously worried about you, Y/n.."

"..... Baka.. My condition could've been better if it wasn't for your-"

"Gomennasai..." Todoroki sighed ".. I-I just want to say... I like you a lot, Y/n...."

(A/N: THIS IS IT! THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST I THE WORLD?! HOW THE HELL DID TODOROKI KNOW Y/N? A COINCIDENCE? NO WAY!? PLEASE SUPPORT BY ADDING, VOTING OR COMMENTING ANYTHING STUPID! SAYONARA! ARIGATOU!)