Chapter 7 : I Love You

(A/N: GOMENNASAI!! I'M SUPER BUSY WITH THIS ENGLISH PROGRAMME I ALWAYS SLEEP EARLY! THIS IS FOR A SPECIAL READER @Luna_Weird ! SHE WANTS AN UPDATE AND HERE SHE GETS! HERE GOES! PLEASE ENJOY!)

      Shinsou laid on his bed, blanket tucked over his body, eyes lost in thought. 'Y/n is now in my room....ALONE! I've got to confess now! If not...I...' He violently shook his head to forget that thought of pain and inhaled a deep breath. 'Okay...She's gonna come in...I've gotta-'

    Before Shinsou could even think another word, the door smacked open with his childhood friend who was panting in exhaustion. She held a bag with a pharmacy brand and she looked ferociously worried. 

"SHINSOU!! YOU'RE NOT DEAD, RIGHT?!" She yelled 

   Without further thought, Shinsou let out a laugh. No matter how hard his head rang with pain, it was all worth to laugh at Y/n's dumb personality. She finally realised his laughing and blushed 50 shades of red.

"YA-YAMERO! {ST-STOP!}" She stuttered while tossing the bag at his face

"I can't help it! You're just too cute!" he cackled

"Huh?"

   Shinsou  became aware of his words and slapped his mouth shut. Y/n stared at him, wondering whether it was all a mishearing sentence. Yet her curiosity got the better of her and she slowly asked...

"..What....What do you mean, Hitoshi?"

    The sudden first-name calling was new for Shinsou and he blushed heavily. Looking down, he sat up and slowly breathed. 'You saw this coming, baka...just tell her..' His eyes darted at her direction for a quick second before muttering.

"Ai..Aishiteru..." (Yet it was too muffled in his mouth for Y/n to hear)

".....Um...Can you repeat? I didn't hear you..." she explained with a slightly tilted head, making her look really cute

".....Ba..Baka...kimigasukidesuyo (I'm in love with you)" he quickly spilled, mixing the words, only making her further confused

"Huh?"

"BAKA NI ANATA O AISHITE! (I truly love you, idiot!)" he confessed out loud

   It was truly a moment of silence and the door slowly creaked open, revealing his dumbfounded classmates, holding camera's and voice recorders'. They all nervously chuckled and tried to close the door until Shinsou growled in ager.

"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?"

.....

"GOMENNASAI!!!"

-----0_0--------

    Bakugou, at that very moment, felt like something wrong was happening, yet he glance out his window to ignore his feelings. 'Perhaps I worry too much...'

----------*_*--------

      Y/n stared at Shinsou, who now was in a flustered situation. He never thought his confession would happen like that. He looked back at his childhood friend, expecting a blush, or awkward look. Yet instead..He faced...a teary face full of pain. He slowly took a step forward to ask, yet she took a step back and finally said..

"....I..I must decline...."

     The pain he felt at that moment was so harsh, he fell onto his bed, clenching his chest. His eyes wide open, mouth trying to ask, yet failed to speak. After about a minute of silence, he used his courage to ask.

"Is it because of-"

"Please...Hitoshi....Please....just....Im sorry.." 

  And with that, she left him alone in pain and coldness...

----------

  Outside, the injured classmates of 1-C was waiting to ask Y/n an exclusive interview yet all backed up to see her broken faced. She didn't know what to do..she was lost...yet then...

He came...

"Y/n?"

"...Katsuki....."

(A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE! BUT I WANT TO UPDATE QUICKLY AND MY MOM IS COMING! GTG! PLEASE ADD, VOTE AND COMMENT! BYE!)