Chapter 10: Quirk?!

Y/n and Bakugou walked down the stirs, only to be greeted by smiling faces. Midoriya approached her with a polite greeting. The rest did so and soon, the duo sat at the table. A red-head was glancing at her for awhile which caught her attention. Finally, after thinking it was rather annoying, she decided to ask.

".....uh....Is there a problem?" she asked with a confused look

"oh, right! I forgot to introduce myself! Eijirou Kirishima! Actually, I wanted to ask you something" he explained

"Go on...What is it?" she asked back, while lifting her cup of tea to her lips

"....What is your quirk anyway, Y/n?"

    The question was completely out of the blue and she sprayed out the hot beverage at his face. He squealed in shock and Bakugou quickly handed her a napkin. She wiped in and coughed slightly before lifting a hand to apologize. But the question grabbed all of 1-A's students attention and she was soon caught by stares. Gulping, she glanced at Bakugou for help but he just stared back at her, actually siding with his classmates for once. Sighing, she was about to give in until her phone rang. The sudden vibration made her jolt and she grabbed her phone only for her eyelids to drop at the callers ID.

"Oh...it's oyaji..." she scoffed before accepting the call "Ohayooooo~~"

"Y/N! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHY CAN'T I CONTACT YOU? WHY HAVEN'T OU ACCEPTED ANY OF MY CALLS? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU WITH? ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU IN DANGER? SHOULD I-"

"Oyaji....Daijobu....." she sighed "I'm at 1-A's alliance building with Katsuki-kun"

"oh.....oh....." Toshinori sighed in relief for a few seconds before......

.....

.....

...

..

.

"EHHHHHH?! KASUKI-KUN?!" he yelled from the speaker, making her deliberately hold the phone from a far range "WHAT'S WITH THE FIRST-NAME CALLING THING BETWEEN YOU AND YOUNG BAKUGOU?"

"....Oyaji.....It's not my fault we ended up shopping together...Did you forget it was YOU who arranged us to meet?" she sarcasmly stated, making Bakugou blush slightly as the memories of their first date returned

".....so..You're both...a thing?" he asked over the line

   She gave Bakugou a glance and her smile softened. She slowly grabbed his hand under the table and slowly said..

"...Yes....We are..."

    And with that, Toshinori Yagi hung up on her...

    Bakugou was looking at her, asking for an answer to the sudden actions and she just grinned. The blush on his cheeks darkened and he adverted his eyes, wanting to hide. She just grinned before glancing at the grinning girls of 1-A.

".....Nani?" she asked in amusement

"You two are so cute and are TOTALLY meant to be!" Uraraka cheered with a huge smile like usual

"I must agree! I've never seen Kacchan this embarrassed before!" Midoriya grinned

"YEAH! Bakugou is always yelling, I always wanted to see this side of him!" Kirishima added

"OI! URUSAI, BAKA'S!" Bakugou yelled with a flustered face

(A/N: This is an image for the fans out! It's not mine but it suits the scene! XD)

      As the class mates of 1-A all crowded around Bakugou to tease him, Y/n received another phone call. Only this time, her heart dropped in shock and unpleasant feeling bloomed in her chest. '......Hitoshi.....'

"Gomene, Katsuki...But I need to go back and shower!" she lied, needing to excuse herself from Bakugou knowing the boys overprotective self

"Okay! If you need anything or if that brainwashing b*st*rd says anything mean, tell me and I'll beat him up!" he yelled out as she left through the front door

       Reaching outside, she immediately accepted the phone call an lifted it to her ear with her trembling hands. She was, for the first time, afraid of meeting him...of hearing his voice..Memories of last nights event echoed in her mind and she gulped once he said...

"...Can we meet??"

".....Hitoshi...I-" she began only to be interrupted by him

"Not now..later...once we meet up" he said quickly

"....okay...I-I'll see you there then.."

"You know, right?...That place...."

      Once he hung up, she slowly placed the phone  to her side. She then took off like the wind to her dorm. It was a Friday...'How come Katsuki didn't notice that tho? To busy, I assume..' As she bursted into the dorm, her classmates were all shocked to see her and a few asked how she was. She gave a quick 'I'm okay' before slamming her room door shut and changing her clothes. She pulled on a hoodie and jeans before slipping on a cap and raced out. 

      She ignored the anxious questioning and headed behind the 1-C's building, into the woods. She kept running, jumping over plants and soon slowed down. Knowing that she was out of anyones sight, she recalled what was asked recently about her quirk. 'Quirk..huh?' Slowly, she touched a plant, only for it to age in a blink and dissolve. She sighed miserably before wandering around...

(A/N: Gomene! I couldn't resist!)

It used to be so simple
It was a world I understood.
I didn't know what I didn't know and life seemed pretty good.

But now the darkness rises from somewhere deep inside of me.Her power overtakes me.
Can I keep this midnight from getting free?If I can can stay with the light, I know I'll be free!
And I can start to behold, I can start to be me!

But instead I'm struggling with all that I see.

And these friends......

 mustn't see the midnight in me!

The midnight in me!

They mustn't see the midnight in me..

   She soon sat down on a log and began crying in her hands. She was never accepted by anyone once her quirk was discovered. The only person to accept her was Shinsou. And that's what made them best friends. He was always there for her and accepted every about her, no matter how wrong or right or odd it is... Suddenly, she felt a hand touch her shoulder and she whipped her head back, only to face....

"Hitoshi..." she gasped

"...Y/n.....What are you doing here?" he asked softly 

"..I-it's nothing..I just felt like stopping for a second..."

"...Y/n..." he began before slowly cupping her cheeks and held her face to see him and his thumbs rubbed the tears that rolled down her cheeks. She was shocked of the sudden affections action yet wouldn't move. Her body disobeyed her. It wanted to be held by Shinsou. It wanted Shinsou to be by its side..'No..It's me...I want Shinsou b y my side..'

"Y/n....Whatever happens....Even if you hate me..." he began, making her look into his eyes deeply "I'll always love you.."

    And without further thoughts, he leaned in and planted his lips on her!

(A/N: OMG! YN'S FIRST KISS! IT IS STOLEN BY HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND, HITOSHI SHINSOU! WHAT WILL SHE FEEL FOR HIM AFTER THIS? WILL SHE ACTUALLY BEGIN TO FEEL THE SAME BACK? IF SO, WHAT ABOUT KATSUKI? HOPE YOU ENJOYED! PLEASE ADD, VOTE, OR COMMENT ON ANYTHING STUPID! THAT'S ALL FOR ME THEN, BYE!!!)