Chapter 14 {Finale}: Aishiteru (2: Hitoshi Shinsou)

"I choose... Hitoshi Shinsou" Y/n firmly stated "Him and I are always on about becoming hero's together and even if we do frequently argue, thats' our way of expressing our love"

"...Are you sure? There's always now if you want to take it back" All Might shrugged 

"Nai! I want to be with Hitoshi till the day I die, dad!"

   After watching him finish the will, she bowed politely before leaving. Her eyes met with the beautiful purple eyes yet she didn't expect them teary. Rushing to his aid, she took out a napkin to wipe it up.

"Hitoshi? Are you okay? Why re you crying?" she asked softly, making him blush

"Ah! Gomene.. I.. I'm just so happy!" he smiled "You chose me, ne?"

"Hai! I wont ever leave your side!"

"Really?" Hitoshi gasped at his luck

"...Well.... NO" she smashed a boulder at his head before huffing "I still don't forgive you about your argument against Bakugou! He's only a friend for christ sake!"

"Yeah but a close one!" Shinsou pointed out "And who knows when he would pull you into his room just to touch you!"

".....So you have been reading too much smuts, huh?" she sweatdroped at the irony of the first chapter

"Na-Nai!" He spluttered with a tomato face

    Y/n began to aim for his pocket, obviously wanting his phone to see what kind of books he owns in his Wattpad private library. But she stopped as her eyes caught the sight of a sad looking ash head. She slowly slid off Shinsou's back before smiling weakly.

"Gomene, Bakugou.. I.. I love Shinsou more.. I can't reply a positive answer to you..."

"....Well thats sh*t" Baugou huffed making her jump "But it's your desicion, Y/n.."

    Y/n watched him turn and expected him to leave. Yet he stood there for a moment before calling out harshly to Shinsou.

"OI! BRAINWASHING B*ST*RD!"  he yelled, making Shinsou jump slightly "YOU BETTER TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER"

   An with that, Bakugou left them both in a daze. When he disappeared from their sight, Shinsou chuckled . It grabbed Y/n's attention who glanced at him before smiling.

"I'm glad you and Bakugou are getting along well" she sighed in relief

"Wait.. You call that well? He still hates me. He just wants the best for you.." Shinsou huffed "And that's why I wont let him too close to you incase of anything"

    Shinsou's arms traveled up my back before settling in her hair and puling Y/n forward. As their lips connected, she felt fireworks in her stomach being set off and wanted more. Unfortunately for them, they heard a dry cough and turned to see Aizawa-san. What made things worse was Shinsou's phone in his smut filled library on its screen. 

"....What? You do those things with dad.." Y/n plainly stated, making the teacher lit up like a candle

"Just shut up and get a room..." he sighed before returning Shinsou's phone

    Shinsou took my hand and I glanced at him before smirking.

"I wonder if you actually dream of me?" 

"...Shut up..."

(A/N: HELL YA! FINALLY AN ENDING FOR SHINSOU! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! IT'S SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN TODOROKI'S BUT BAKUGOU'S WILL BE THE LAST! SO PLEASE ADD, VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LOVED THIS ENDING! SAYONARA! ARIGATOU!)