Chapter 14 {Finale} : Ashiteru(1: Shotou Todoroki)

"I choose Shotou Todoroki..." Y/n smiled "it's a promise to his mother and family.. Plus, he's still there waiting for me even after many years.." 

".....  Wow.. I never expected that.. So are you sure that's your finale decision?" All might asked while lifting the pen onto the paper slip

".....Hai" she answered confidently

      As she left the room, she faced of a teary childhood crush. Todoroki pulled her into a warm embrace and sobbed with joy as he muttered a thank you multiple times. It was warm.. A nice sensation to be by his side.. 

But she didn't expect it to end quickly...

"Y/n.. I think we should break up..." Todoroki sighed

"EHHHH?! WHY?" she gasped "I'm starting to like you even more, Shotou!"

"I know and thats why I want to break up now.."

".....Please Shotou.. Tell me why? I need an explanation to accept this.." she frowned

"... You see, I failed my Hero License Test.. So I'm not worthy enough.. And.. You.. Well.. You deserve someone more-" but his words were purposely stopped by her finger

".....Shotou.. You and I are totally different but that doesn't mean we have to break up! I chose you because I know you'll grow into someone I truly love. So don't give me up that early.." 

     Todoroki was touched by her words and gently leaned in to kiss her,  only to stop at the sight of a purple head. Shinsou was frowning, yet he still approached lowly without any evil aura to spare.

"Mornin' Y/n. Let's go, nee?" he invited with a small smile

"Just one sec, Shinsou!" Todoroki said before facing Y/n with a wider smile than before "He accepts us, ne?" 

".... Nope" she bluntly put it, making his frown return "He's just trying to accept his fate by letting me be with the one I chose"

"... So.. He's mad?"

"Yeah, he hates you" 

"Well, that's crap" he moaned

"But I'll try change his thoughts" she smiled at her boyfriend before giving a small peck on his cheek "Aishiteru, Shotou-kun! See you during recess!"

    As Y/n hopped of to her childhood friend, Todoroki held his burning sensational cheek which only grew hotter by the thought of what she did. Finally he managed to calm himself down before chuckling.

'Aishiteru, Y/n.. Even until I die...'

(A/N: SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR TODOROKI! I'VE BEEN CHECKING OUT THE VOTES/VIEWS AND TODOROKI'S WAS THE HIGHEST SO HE'S ONE THE FIRST PART! BUT DONT FORGET THERES STILL SHINSOU AND BAKUGOU! PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT SHINSOU OR BAKUGOU FIRST! THAT'S ALL FROM ME NOW! PLEASE ADD, VOTE AND COMMENT! SAYONARA! ARIGATOU!)