Chapter 2 : Neko Cafe

Y/n and Bakugou entered the neke cafe and the waitresses immediantly surrounded them with hoodies and hairbands. The shared glances before looking back at the girls.

"Welcome to Neko Cafe 101! To enter, please wear a neko costume! You may choose the colour and choose whether you drink in a personnal room or outdoor!" She explained

"Um..I'm a regular..It's Y/n L/n.."Y/n pointed out

"Oh! Miss Y/n! I'm surprised you aren't with Mister Hitoshi. Did you two break up?"

"That's not it...We weren't even a couple to begin with...This is Katsuki Bakugou..You can all cll him Mr. Kitkat.." She smired which shocked Bakugou

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, B*TCH?!" He roared in anger

"Watch your tongue, Kitkat...You should be glad I'm ordering a personnel room or you'll be so embarrassed, you wouldn't even leave this place alive.." Y/n said while pulling him to a personnel room

    The room was overflown by neko. Neko of all colors either sat on the table, chairs, or laid on the floor surface lazily. Y/n squealed like a kid before landing her bottom on a comfortable sofa. She patted the spot next to her and smiled.

"Take a seat..They'll send us our clothes..You can order after yo wear the outfits.."She explained

"How are you a regular with this 'Hitoshi' guy?" Bakugou asked

"You do remember Hitoshi Shinsou from the sports fest, right?" Y/n asked, answered with a nod "I'm his old friend and we used to come here a lot so yeah.."

"Reasonable enough.." the crimson eyed boy huffed

    A knock disturbed their conversation and the waitresses came in with a cat hairband for y/n and a jumper for Bakugou. He gave the duo(y/n and the waitress) a death glare before wearing it over his shirt. Y/n squealed at his cuteness while Bakugou wore the hood to cover his pink dusted face. Y/n insisted for him to face her and she offered a cute smile.

"You look cute, Kitkat!" She grinned

"..urusai...lets order.."he muttered and had to avoid eye contact with her

   Bakugou ordered a spicy hot dog while Y/n asked for her regular f/f and f/d. They decided to play with the neko's for waiting and Y/n noticed Bakugou's discomfort.

"..Kitkat..." she called out

"....." No reply

"...Bakugou?" she called out again

"..."still no reply

"KATSUKI-KUN?!" she screamed in is ear which shocked him

"Nandeyo, Y/n? You scared me!" He asked in shock

"You were in daze...Iss there something wrong?" She asked

"...That Hitoshi guy.....Is he your boyfriend?" He asked

"...Katsuki...are you jealous?" She wondered outloud which hit the ash head's nerve

    Bakugou got up and slammed his hands on the desk while glaring at the frightened girl. That moment was when the waitress came in with their orders yet he left after tossing the jumper aside. Y/n asked her to wrap the drinks for a take-away but before she could call him back, he had disappeared from her sight. '.....Katsuki...' Frowning, she accepted the take-away before leaving.

---------------------

    Bakugou felt the worse. Maybe he was over reacting. But he was just so embarrassed that he couldn't face the female. 'Why does she make my heart go wild...Who is she to me?' Words and questions bombing his mind, he entered his room and laid on the bed in frustration. Before he could shut his eyes away from the misery, he opened his eyes due to the sound of the front door bell ringing. He sat up in frustration since he realized that his friends were out so he had to get it himself. Slamming it open, he never could have thought all  that was at his front door was a package in a plastic bag with the Neko cafe's logo. Picking it up with a folded jumper. he read the note and a bush formed on his cheeks.

'Don't get so mad..Gomennasai for teasing you..You're allowed to keep the clothes you get at the cafe so I hope you accept it...See you at school..Oyahsumi..'