Chapter 13: I Choose.... (Part 1: Bakugou?)

(A/N: OMG!! THE BNHA MOVIE IS FINALLY OUT IN OTAKUSTREAM!! I'M JUST GONNA FINISH READING IT! LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST REACTION! Another thing is the manga! SHIGARAKI IS IN DANGER! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!)

     The one boy who had changed ever since he met such female... Katsuki Bakugou, stood there, perplexed to see his crush in tears. Shocked, he stiffened to see that she was devastated. Very gently, he held her shoulders to ask.

"Y/n? Why are you crying?" he asked softly

"I...I..." she stiffled before ramming into his arms

    Bakugou accepted the girl full-heartedly and leaned in. His hand ruffled her brunette hair and his eyes soften. 'What the hell? why is she crying? Can't she just tell-' His thoughts were stopped as she liftedher head to see him with a great deal of dispair on her face. He watched as he toes pushed her gently up until...

       Their lips connected and a rush of excitement filled Bakugou's stomach. Never had he felt such joy and rush. His arms pulled her hair, begging for more, yet she pulled away and he didn't argue. His eyes set on her as she apologized softly.

"Gomennasai... Gomene..." he sobbed

"....It's alright... I can wait..."

"De-Demo....."

"I'll wait for the end of the world until you accept my feelings. I wont force you, Y/n... The desicion is all yours..." he calmly smiled

    Her tears swelled up once more before hugging his once more. The warm feeling he is experiencing is something only his mother gave his when he was born. He would never forget such warmth. But he knew. He knew, that Y/n is holding something up. Very slowly, I let her go and smiled.

"I know there's things you want to be kept under wraps, but if you ever need to spill, please.." his eyes began to feel watery at the thought of her with someone else "Please don't forget I love you..."

     When Bakugou npticed his own tears, he jolted in surprise before wiping it off quickly. He wanted to look away, yet Y/n took his hands into hers and said..

"I know.. Cause I love you too, Katsuki.."

    He felt his head heat up and blushed bright red. Awkwardly, he had to look away due to the thought of attacking her if she stayed any closer. Bakugou then felt that something was wrong...Very wrong...

"Perhaps... something happened between you and that Brainwashing B*st*rd?" he asked which shocked Y/n

"How did you know?" she gasped

"It's obvious.. You're suddenly so close to me.. And before you were always shy.. Only something big happened to you that caused this all to happen..."He pointed out

".......Gomene... I don't want you to know just yet.. I need time.."

"I know.. You always need time" he sighed "You hid stuff from me that you never not told that brainwashing b*st*rd.." 

"Kat-Katsuki! That's because-" she began only to me stopped by his chuckle

"But I know... You and I just met a few days ago.. Of course you need time to understand ourselves and to develop this.."   Bakugou's eyes lifted to see her beautiful teary face before grinning "I'll always  wait for you..."

    Without further adieu, Y/n rushed off leaving Bakugou alone. He sighed at his pathetic state of mind yet knew the truth. If he wanted a true relationship with Y/n, he needed her to be fully prepared.. And if she's not.. he'll wait...

   Y/n on the other hand held her breath the whole time before hiding in a classroom to breath. She can't believe what she had done in the pass 5 minutes. 'I KISSED KATSUKI BAKUGOU! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!??' Before she could answer her own mindful question, the door opened and in came....

(A/N: This Chapter 13 will have 3 different parts for each before she finally makes a decision! please help vote or comment on which is the best and Who You plan to be with!!! These chapters will all be short and I plan to write them all in one day! PLEASE ADD, VOTE AND COMMENT ON ANYTHING YOU WANT! THAT'S ALL TILL THE NEXT PART OF CHAPTER 13, ARIGATOU! AND SAYONARA!!!)