Chapter 8: Meeting 1-A

(A/N: FOR A GRAND NEW YEAR, I'LL BE UPDATING! BUT DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM ME FOR 2019, CAUSE I'M HAVING A BIG EXAM AND WILL BE SUPER BUSY STUDYING! HERE WE GO! KATSUKI BAKUGOU VS HITOSHI SHINSOU!)

    Bakugou felt like something bad was going to happen so he quickly excused himself during Midnight-sensei's class to race to his crush, Y/n. Reaching 1-C's dorm, he smashed it open only to see the students from her class all waiting at the lobby. Before he managed to ask what the problem was, she came down the stairs in tears. REstraining himself from hugging her, he stepped forward.

"Y/n..." he called out to get her attention

"...Katsuki-kun?!" she gasped in shock and confusion "Why are you here?"

"....What happened?" he asked back, ignoring her question, knowing her situation was tougher and needed more attention

".....No-Nothing....I...I just had a fight with Shinsou-kun. Daijobu!" she reassured him with a small smile. 

     Bakugou felt that the smile was rather forced to ensure his own happiness. He couldn't hold back and walked up to her, only to pull her head into his chest with one hand. The other had slowly caressed her head.

"....Just let it out, Y/n...." he muttered in her hair, making her last wall break

    Y/n had a total meltdown, sobbing outloud. 1-C's students all watched in sympathy and Shinsou leaned on his door, hearing it al l. No matter how he saw the situation, Y/n liked Bakugou. And he was willing to let her go if she liked the explosive man more....

----------

     Bakugou 'asked' the 1-C students whether he could brig Y/n to 1-A'a dorm and they 'willingly' allowed it. So now, Yn laid on Bakugou's back, being piggy-back ridden to the next building, head snuggled in his broad back. He listened to her sob before slowly glancing up. Without realizing it, it had already turned dark. 

"Y/n....look up...." he said, words pouring out of his mouth without realization

"..Na-Nani?" she asked while slowly lifting her head, only to see millions of bright stars in the night sky

  Y/n's eyes widen as she was mesmerized by the scenery. Bakugou, who's smile slowly curved, joined her in the staring session before speaking.

".....If you want, I could always let you go..."he blindly said, making the girl want to reply only for him to cut her "No, Y/n... I know already..you and that Brainwashing guy are childhood friends and I believe he is more suitable for you..."

"..I..I don't understand.." she stuttered while sliding off his back ad pulling him to face her

"..You know, we just met cause your dad...And I don't know you so well....and...'he' knows you better than I do..and..you deserve someone who can make you happy..." 

   Bakugou's head was tilting forward, making it hard to see his expression. Yet his words made it clear for Y/n. '...He..He loves me and wants the best for me...Katsuki...'

   SHe slowly lifted her hands and cupped his cheeks while lifting him to face her

   SHe slowly lifted her hands and cupped his cheeks while lifting him to face her. She looked deeply into his amber eyes before smiling with all her heart.

"...Katsuki-kun....Aishiteru....I won't just let you go cause of that..." she said

"...But...that guy-" "-will soon come to understand..and you too.."

   Bakugou watched as she pulled him into a small hug and he began whimpering. He loved Y/n..Yet..He just felt so wrong by doing so..as if...She didn't need him....

---------------

At 1-A'a alliance, 1-A students all faced their classmate who was rubbing his red eyes. Beside him stood a small h/c h/l haired, e/c eyes girl. She had an awkward smile and a cute look, making Kaminari and the pervs all go 'wow'.

"..Kacchan...Who is this?" Midoriya asked politely

".Um...Y/n desu....(I'm Y/n.) Yoroishiku... (Nice to meet you)" she introduced herself with a bow

"What is your relationship with our explosive buddy?" Kirishima asked in complete confusion

"...Um..well...I..I.." she stuttered with her face going red like a tomato

   As she stuttered like an idiot, the whole class began gasping with 20 shades of blush and slowly realized the situation. In union, they all yelled-

"YOU'RE DATING EACH OTHER?!"

(A/N: HELLO ONCE MORE TO MY BNHA FANS ND FOLLOWERS! ONCE AGAIN, I MUST SMILE TO YOU GUYS FOR THE JOYFULNESS AND KINDNESS YOU GUYS HAVE SHOWN BY SUPPORTING ME. I ACTUALLY WILL BE BUSY NEXT YEAR SO THIS STORY WILL BE UPDATING RATHE SLOWLY. I HOPE YOU ALL WILL VOTE, ADD AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER.)