Chapter 6: Sick Shinsou

(A/N: GOMENNASAI! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T UPDATED ON THIS STORY!! PLESE ENJOY!!)

   All day, Y/n's eyes never left Shinsou's empty seat. 'Where is he? Did he sleep in? Most probably...' Deciding to concentrate in class, she looked at Cementoss-sensei as he taught them the law's of physics' and stuff.

"Okay class.. Today, we'll be talking about love!" He announced while a pink shad of blush covered his cheeks and the class went wild "Will anyone try explaining the formulae or your understanding about love?" 

    The class fell silent. Nobody wanted to say something that embarrassing and he soon sighed. His eyes caught the brunettes and his smile widen.

"What about you, L/n-san? You seem close to Shin-Odd..Where is Shinsou?" He asked after realizing the purple head's absence "Oh well, slept in most likely..L/n-san?"

    Standing up, she gave it a thought. Her current situation was about it. Maybe by confessing what she thinks, Cementoss-sensei would help her! Closing her eyes, she thought of the first man that came into her mind. '...Shinsou..'

"I believe that love is something anyone can give to anyone not caring whether it is family, friends or crushes...Yes, for Shinsou and I, it looks like crushes...Maybe it is..I still don't know actually to be honest... But we are friends ever since our childhood and whenever one of us were in danger, we would offer a helping hand...Shinsou is my friend...an irreplaceable special friend.." Y/n spoke without realizing the deep red blush that formed over her cheeks

"Oh~~~! Now that is exciting! Miss L/n, from the way I see it, you ARE in love with Shinsou but it's difficult since you both have been only friends, am I right?" Cementoss asked her, getting a positive nod as an answer "Listen children...It doesn't matter whether both's sides are friends or enemies...Love can bloom at anywhere, anytime...So be prepared if someone you thought hated suddenly confesses.."

    The class nodded and at that very moment the bell rang signaling recess. Before Cementoss got to leave, Y/n rushed up to her class teacher. She pulled his sleeve to get his attention.

"Yes, miss L/n-san? Is there a problem?" he asked politely

"I have a feeling Shinsou is in trouble..You know how drowsy that guy can be sir..So..can you allow me to enter the dorms and check him out?" she asked with a pleading look

"Okay...If there is any problems, then report it immediately to me, okay? Now go.." he said

   Y/n thanked him before rushing out. She raced down halls and bumped into someone. Opening her eyes, she faced the ash head boy.

"Y/n! There you are! I finally realize how huge this place is! Well, going to eat?" he asked with a huge grin yet it dropped to see her worried face "...Nandeyo...Y/n? Is there a problem?"

"Shinsou wasn't in class..I'm going to go check him out now.." she said 

"Shinsou? That brainwashing b*st*rd?! Didn't he brea your heart? He's probably sulking in his room. You shouldn't worry about that j*ck*ss!" Bakugou yelled

"BUT HE'S MY FRIEND! NOT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND SINCE YOU NEVER HAD A REAL FRIEND!" Y/n yelled while ripping her hand from his grasp "I WONT EVER THINK OF SHINSOU AS AN ENEMY AND IF HE DOES BECOME A VILLAIN LIKE WHAT EVERYONE EXPECTS, I'LL BE GIVING MY FULL SUPPORT TO HIM! DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? CAUSE I LOVE HIM! OKAY? SO STEP DOWN, KATSUKI BAKUGOU!"

   Her words took Bakugou by surprise and he could only watch her figure disappear in the distance. It felt...bad..Never had he felt such pain in his training...why now? 'Y/n....Is he that better than me?'

   Y/n soon reached the dorms and raced upstairs two-by-two. She looked around incase he was casually wandering around like usual. She finally reached his bedroom door and knocked. There was no answer. She tried again. Yet still no answer. Waling about, she noticed a water puddle forming infront of the boys toilet door. Not thinking much, she slammed the door open and looked around.

"SHINSOU! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!!"

   She heard a distant groan and began walking and soon saw her best friend's body, slumped on the floor, under the still on shower. His face was red and he was sweating a lot. This worried the girl. She quickly carried him to his room and laid him on his bed before grabbing a shirt from his locker.

"....Y/....Y/n...?" he asked slowly

"Shusshh...Shinsou..Here.." she gently lifted his arms and effortfully pushed his shirt over his head. He fell on his bed and heaved a sigh of relief.

"I thought I was going to die..." he muttered "Where's the rest?" 

"At school.." she flatly answered before taking out her phone

"Huh? Th-Then....Why are you here?" he asked

"To check out way you didn't come.." she muttered again, ignoring his concern look and scrolled through her contacts

"Y/N! YOU SHOULD BE IN CLASS! NOT-" 

"Baka...You're sick...lay down."

    The way she placed her hand gently over his mouth made him become obedient and he did what she asked. He watched her tch at her phone screen before placing the device at her ear.

"Nee nee, Y/n....Wh are you calling?" he asked

"Urusa- Oh! Cementoss-sensei!" "EH?!?!? Y/N!!! DAIJOBU!{I'M FINE!} YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL CEMENTOSS-SENSEI!" he gasped while trying to grab her phone

"Cementoss-sensei....Hitoshi is sick so I'm going to take care of him. Okay?....Hotoni?!{Really?!}..INDESUKA?{ARE YOU SURE?}.....YEAH!! Arigatou, Cementoss-sensei!!" she grinned before hangin up

"So....what was it?" he asked

"I'm taking care of you! So leave your fate in my hands!" She smiled while resting her palm above her chest

"Like hell I will...You'll kill me..." he groaned 

   Y/n only giggled and Shinsou smiled. Together, they thought,.....

'Finally...A moment to confess the truth.....'

(A/N: GOMENNASAI!!! TO REPAY MY LATENESS, I HAVE MADE A LONG UPDATE! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! PLEASE ADD, VOTE OR COMMENT ANYTHING STUPID! JYANNEH! SAYONARA!)