Chapter 5: Who Is It?

Y/n soon fell asleep and Bakugou was just sitting there like a duck. Staring at her stuff, he conformed her condition before walking up to her desk and looking through her stuff. 'It's not that I'm a stalker or anything...I just need to confirm something..' Finding a cute f/c book, he flipped through it and a frown plastered over his lips. He sighed and went to the window before taking a step out. 'You.....brainwashing baka....I'll make her mine..'

{Dear Diary, OMG! I'd just found out that I'm in love with my best friend! I'm in love with Hitoshi!! What should I do!!???}

--------

     Y/n woke up and began taking a shower. Her hair was soon dried and she opened her window widely....ONLY TO CONFRONT A SLEEPING ASH HEAD!! Nearly having a  heart attack, she fell on her butt and stared at the boy. 'Did he actually sleep here last night?' 

"Bakugou..." she quietly greeted the snoring boy who slowly opened his eyes "You're going to be late for class..." 

"H-Huh?" he shifted in his sleep before stirring awake with cute tired red eyes "What time is it?" 

"...7:10a.m,.... you only got 50 more minutes, Katsuki.." she explained which soon brought him back to life

"Wait, what?! Of f*ck it! Bye Y/n! I'll meet you during lunch!" he quickly urged before rushing away

   Chuckling, she looked at her phone before calling her best friend. Right when he picked up the phone call, she recalled what she said to him and ended it with a blushing face. 'Oh sh*t...Didn't I confess to Hitoshi yesterday?!' Scurrying away, she quickly changed her clothes, grabbed an anime-like toast and raced off. She noticed something was off, Shinsou wasn't there. Not like any other day tho, but she knew that he wasn't awake . Slowly walking to her class monitor, she offered a day-off-class-duty so he would call Shinsou. 

"Why don't you call him yourself?" he asked back in amusement

"R/N.....I have no in-interest towards Shin...sou.." 

   But Y/N's words slowed down as she thought of the purple head who had a sly smirk. She felt her heart racing and her vision getting blurry as she thought of the incidents from last night. 'Urgh...First, I confessed to Hitoshi...and he accepted....well..I'm not so sure cause I kicked him out..But then Katsuki came in...and I ended up sleeping with him...' The thought of Bakugou made the girls face light up and she raced to her classroom, forgetting her purple-headed friend. 

"Y/N! YOU IDIOT! YOU LEFT SHINSOU, AGAIN!!" she yelled at herself on her journey to the main building

   Luckily for her, her yelling woke up Shinsou who stared out of his window with a painful smile. 'Y/n...why are you hurting me? I'm your friend..oh wait...We're just friends...' He turned to face a picture of him and Y/n and felt a stabbing pain on his heart. They were just friends...Well, that's what he thinks Y/n thinks. He went into the toilet, stripped, turned on the hot water and let his hair get soaked while draining away the awful feeling. 'Huh? Is it just me..Or is the world..a..a...bi-bit..swir- swirly....' Shinsou never left his room and didn't reach his class for the day...

>-----0o0-----<

   Back in 1-A's dorms, Bakugou and Kirishima exited the building, heading for class, when they coincidentally met up wih the flustered girl.Staring at her, Bakugou realized his actions and looked away as Kirishima politely greeted the girl. She glanced at Bakugou and gave a warm smile which melted his heart.

"Ohayogozaimatsu, Katsuki-un!" she greeted

"Ohhh~~ Katsuki-kun? huh? What's all this about, Bakugou?" Kaminari asked after finally keeping up with his two friends

"Urusai! Dunce-face! Y/n is my friend! So don't go around thinking it's weird!!!" Bakugou yelled with an abnormal pin pair of cheeks

"YOUR FRIEND?!" they all gasped

"THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU ACTUALLY ADMITTED SOMEONE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!" They both gasped

"Y/n-chan! Did you change Bakugou's brain? HOW?" Kirishima and Kaminari asked in union

"Cha-Change his bra-brain?! That's not possible!!" she denied "He's just a friend after that date. AH!" she gasped while covering her mouth in shock

"DATE?!?! YOU DATED KATSUKI BAUGOU?!" They both screamed

"URUSAI, BAKA!!! DO YOU WANT THE WHOLE CAMPUS TO HEAR?!" Bakugou yelled back

"Go-Gomenasai! I-It wasn't a-a da-date!" Y/n spluttered "It ju-just ca-cam out wrong!" 

"Then what did you both do?" Kaminari asked, not believing that the explosion hot-head could get a girlfriend faster than him (A/N: Odd..I suddenly thought that Kaminari was Maehara from Assassination Classroom...)

"We just ate at a cafe..Theres nothing wrong with that.." Bakugou snapped "Y/n..We'll talk later.."

"Ri-right!"

   The friends went off separate paths and Y/n reached class. She began writing a few notes when she realized something was..off..

"Minnah-san? Where's Shinsou?" she asked

"Shinsou? We thought he was with you?"

"...Eh?..."

(A/N: CLIFFHANGER! GOMENNASAI FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I WAS SO BUSY AND TODAY, I'M HAVING MY RELIGION SCHOOL TEST! WISH ME LUCK! I'M WATCHING SHOKUGEKI NO SOMA AND WILL PUBLISH A FEW STORIES BUT STIL, PLEASE REQUEST! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE VOTE, ADD AND COMMENT! BYE! SAYONARA! ARIGATOU FOR READING!)

(A/N 2: A few fellow reader's have noticed my slight mistake in this chapter so im just fixing it! Thank you all!)