Chapter 1 : Katsuki Bakugou

It was snowing(A/n: Let's just make it snowing for a random stupid reason like....the streets have  snowy pole machine!!-0-) and Y/n walked through the streets, face hidden in her fluffy hood and breath visible to be seen in the cold weather. She was told by Toshinori-san that the student he told to meet her was about to arrive. Y/n then saw a figure approaching her and she smiled. 'Is that the student? I wonder who it is? I'm so nervous!!!' 

    But when the figure was in eye distant, she realised the identity and he mouth dropped open. It's...It's......
                                                                   "KATSUKI BAKUGOU?!"

"Who were you expecting? Prince F*cking Charming?" He growled in anger

"Well, Todoroki yes...Not the f*cking King of bakas'.."She scoffed in anger

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?"

"I CAN CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT!"

"WHO THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

"WATASHIWA Y/N L/N!{I am Y/n L/n!}" 

"THEN I'LL CALL YOU S/N/N(stupid nick name)!!!!"

"HAAAH???! YOU WANNA FIGHT? KITKAT?!"

"I'VE BEEN ITCHING FOR ONE SINCE THAT STUPID ALL MIGHT SAID I HAD TO HELP SOME EXTRA OUT!!!"

"THEN LET'S GO RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!"

    That was when Y/n engaged into battle and was about to use her quirk. Bakugou held no hesitation towards the girl and exploded his palms.....until their quirks all of a sudden was erased. 'What's going on? Don't tell me..'

"Using your quirks in public will get you both into trouble...." a deep, harsh voice growled

"....Eraserhead.." the duo growled while glaring at the pro hero

"What's with that attitude, Y/n...He said I should come to avoid-"

"Him slamming into you for 3 hours?" She scoffed which shocked both males

"HE-HE WONT Y/N!" Aizawa-sensei screamed with a lit up face

"Then leave me alone...I'm going shopping and Toshi-san said that only ONE person would follow...And I choose this dumb Kitkat if you don't mind.."She explained while tugging Bakugou's arm and walking off "Jyanneh, Aizawa-san. Go visit Toshi if you miss his-"

"Y/N!!!" The pro hero yelled in embarrassment before the female student could finish her sentence

    Y/n held Bakugou's wrist the whole time, until she was positive the gay sensei was gone. Once she was certain, she faced the multi-faced  boy. By multi face, I mean he was both confused, shocked, and scared at the same time.

"..Nandeyo, Kitkat?" She asked politely

"Who the hell are you?"

"I don't fully understand that question...Please repeat.."

"I MEANT, HOW THE F*CK COULD  A STUDENT LIKE YOU DO THAT TO A PRO HERO AND A SENSEI AT OUR SCHOOL? I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'RE IN THE GENERAL STUDIES COURSE, SO HOW DID YOU DO IT?"

"With a little persuasion.."She bluntly answered before entering a 2 Dollar store.

   Bakugou watched the girl as she choose a bunch of decorations with a  sweet innocent smile. 'Who the heck is she? There is no way Aizawa-sensei would lose to an argument unless it was true! But how did she know? And who is this 'Toshi-san'?' Questions bombing his head, the girl faced him and smiled.

"I'll answer your questions if you answer mine!" She smiled

    Bakugou was baffled of how she had just read his mind but he needed answers so he stood straight and looked at her in the eye.

"...What's your question?" He asked back

....

"Which do you think is better? Blue streamer? Or red streamers?"

-----------------

   Bakugou and Y/n was now waling around the shopping centre with a few bags of supplies. The girls smile reached form ear to ear, but the boy had a glare that could kill in an instant if it were possible. Prancing around at her freedom, her stomach growled marking the end of her fun. She frowned and faced the boy with a weak smile.

"Okay...It ends here..Let's go back!" She grinned

   Bakugou was actually glad the trip with this brat was over...Yet her smile made him think otherwise...He didn't like that look she currently had and wanted her old self back. Taking out his wallet, he gave the contents a glance before looking at her e/c gems.

"I got a bit of cash with me right now...Wanna get a bite before we leave?" He offered with a smirk

    The smirk was a sign to Y/n telling her to take her time and be free for a  bit longer. She thanked him with tears of joy and dragged the poor boy to a cafe. A neko cafe...