Chapter 3: Shinsou's Smile

Returning to her dorm, Y/n gave the door a harsh slam before tossing the bought item's on the couch and stormed off. The 1-C students knew something was up so they left it to the purple head. Shinsou listened to the sound of Y/n slamming her room door before sighing and followed her steps upstairs. He reached the door and knocked on it politely.

"Y/n....It's the pizza man...you ordered a spicy anger stuffed crust medium sized pizza...Right?"

"...Come in, Hitoshi.."

   Shinsou walked in and saw his friend on the carpet, laying while puffing in frustration and belongings scattered around the room. He crouched down to her level and slid.

"You're in a mess...Nandeyo?" He asked the female

"..I don't understand that Kitkat.."She huffed in frustration

"..I don't understand it either...Who the hell eats green kitkat if it doesn't even taste like chocolate?"

    Y/n chuckled at his joke and patted the spot next to her. Shinso sat down and pulled out a  necklace he hid in his shirt. Y/n gave it a glance before grinning.

"You still wear that thing even at school?" she questioned

"Of course, dummy! You gave it to me for my birthday! You were also the first to give me a present! I treasure it!" He grinned "SO don't hesitate to tell me something! I'm here for you!"

     Y/n loved that smile. No matter how tired looking he is and how lazy his feelings are, he would never stop helping her. She straightened her back and grinned.

"Do you know Katsuki Bakugou?"

"You mean that ash-head from 1-A? What happened?"

"Dad held us a freaking 'date' so I would live a more civilian life..."

"Civilian life? That's dumb.." He chuckled "I can't imagine you and him.."

"But we went to the neko cafe.." She sighed which caught his attention

"Why did you go there?" He asked

"I was hungry and wanted to visit the nekos...But...He got ma-"

    Before she could finish speaking, Shinsou stood up and avoided eye contact with the girl. Y/n glanced at him in confusion while noticing the dark air around him.

"Hitoshi...Nandeyo?" She asked in confusion at his sudden actions

"Y/n...What else did you do?" He lowly growled

"!!! Are you accusing me for cheating you?!" She yelled

"When did I say that? What do you even mean by  'cheating'? What are we?"

"I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND!  BUT YOU'RE SO STUBBORN TO EVEN UNDERSTAND MY THOUGHTS! I ALWAYS HUNG OUT WITH YOU CAUSE I LIKED YOUR COMPANY! I ALWAYS ASKED YOU OUT CAUSE I WANTED PRIVATE TIME WITH YOU! KIMIGA SUKIDE, NEKO BAKA!" Y/n yelled out 

   It took the duo a minute to understand what she just said and that student was in a flustered mess. Shinsou, as shocked as ever, tried to say something but the embarrassed girl pushed him out and held me hand over her mouth.

"I..-I said it.."She muttered as tears fell "...But...wh-why....am I crying?"

   Outside her room, Shinsou stood in shock, unable to react. He soon snapped out of it and walked downstairs only to face his whole confused class. He sighed and rubbed his neck while smiling.

"That idiot finally confessed.."

....

"CONGRATULATIONS, SHINSOU!!!!!"

----------------------------

   Back in her room, Y/n felt her phone vibrate and pulled the device out. She read the text and sighed before unlocking er phone.

Dad: Yo! How did your date go?

Y/n: I'm gonna kill you, Toshi! YOU'RE A FREAKING IDIOT! 

Dad: Let me guess..

       : You confessed!

Y/n: TO HITOSHI!!!

Dad: Wow! wasn't expecting that! So, what did he reply?

Y/n: I don't want to talk about it dad...

Dad: Okay..

       : Oyahsumi, Y/n-angel-san...

   Y/n turned off her phone and leaned on her door while sobbing. She  felt so empty. As if she didn't want that. Suddenly, her phone began ringing and she expected her father so she picked it up without hesitation. But the voice on the other line shocked her.

"Y/n....Daijobudesuka?"

"KIKAT?!?!"

(A/N: HEY!!! A new update! So I just came back from a scrabble contest and got pass the quarter finals but lost there. I might've already mentioned this in my Hiruma Yoichi x reader and Roronoa Zoro x reader story! Please vote, add and comment! Sayonara! Arigatou!)