Chapter 13 : I Choose.... (Part 3: Shinsou?!)

It faced off Shinsou with a devastated look. It was time to finally talk properly. Just Y/n and Shinsou. She slowly walked up to hi and slipped her hand into his before pulling him to his room. He helped unlock it before entering. She locked the door which surprised him and he took a few steps back in shock.

"Y-Y/n... Wha-" he spluttered only to be hugged gently by his childhood friend

"Hey..." she began quietly "We...We need to talk..." 

"Well we should, Einstein. So what's up?" he questioned like there was nothing bad currently happening

     Y/n slowly led him to his bed before sitting side-by-side. She kept staring into the wall like it was him before speaking out loud.

"So, how are you?" she asked awkwardly

"...Really, Y/n? Oh come on! What are you planning to do with that will?" he asked seriously while facing her "Have you thought of an answer?"

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP? YOU'RE THE ONLY GUY THAT WONT GIVE ME TIME TO THINK!" she yelled in frustration with teary eyes

     Realizing the tears, Y/n hid her face in her hands and began to sob. This gave Shinsou a huge smake of pain in his heart and he gently rubbed her back before pulling her into a hug. She rubbed her face on his shirt as revenge yet listened to what he had to say.

"Y/n.. You are the most amazing girl I've ever met..." he softly began "You accepted my villain-like power without hesitation and I'm thankful for that....  But things have changed as we entered U.A.."

"What do you mean by that? We still have each other" Y/n asked in his shirt making it rather hard to understand

"No... Now, you have many others that look up to you..Before it was just me and you.. In that cave, before we could've drowned by the high tides, you used your power yet couldn't control it.. Together, we could be the best hero duo in history.. Even if it means I'm using you" He lowly explained "But to be by your side is hard if there's others.."

"Eh? Shinsou? Wha?" she asked while looking up into his beautiful eyes

".. There's others wanting you.. Such as Bakugou.. And I noticed something you didn't.." he continued after a sigh "Together with him, you could be the number 1 hero side-by-side.. He can help you train in controlling your quirk.. You only entered General Studies because of me.. But what if yo liked him ad left me? What if you took the hero course and became his? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME?"

      For the first time in his life, Shinsou shed tears in front of Y/n. She had an astonished look in her faceand her fists clenched roguishly before she spoke up.

"... Shinsou... You're an idiot.." she flatly stated, grabbing his full attention "I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU, SHINSOU! EVEN IN OUR DARKEST DREAMS, I WILL WALK Y YOUR SIDE CAUSE YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND! AND THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS DO!"

     SHinsou puled Y/n into another warm embrace and felt his tears slid onto her shirt. He began muttering apologizes about his actions, yet she took no care to it. She would reconsider all three of them.. And choose the right one...

----------------------

     Y/n entered the lounge from before and faced off her father who had a fully written will in front of him. He had his pen ready to fill in the last blank.. Y/n's boyfriend..

"So, Y/n... Have you made your decision?" he asked

"Hai.." she answered "I choose....."

(A/N: FINALLY I'M DONE THE THREE PARTS! NOW I'M GONNA MAKE 3 DIFFERENT ENDINGS FOR EACH! I MIGHT MAKE A THIRD BOOK FOR THE BEST VOTED ENDING SO PLEASE ENJOY! THANK YOU! ARIGATOU! PLEASE ADD. VOTE AND COMMENT! SAYONARA! BYE!)