Prologue

A/N: It was during the height of the Sasa and Gege Love team that I started to write this story. Kaso sa dami ng magagaling na writers ng ashrald fanfic that time, bigla po akong kinabahan na i-publish itong ginawa ko... Kaya after almost two years, eto po ako ngayon. Huli man daw at magaling, nahuli na talaga :) Pero kahit ganun pa man, naniniwala padin ako sa better late than never... Kaya eto po ako at finally nagkaroon nadin ng lakas ng loob na i-share sainyo ang story na ginawa ko. Naisip ko kase baka pag-pinatagal ko pa lalo ito, maging Ashrald Alamat na ang kahinatnan. Also, since this is my first story here on Wattpad, please excuse any spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors...I hope that for those who will find time to read my story will truly enjoy it cause as you move on with each chapter, you may also find your thoughts taking a walk down memory lane :)

Thanks in advance and Happy reading!

SARAH....

They would always ask me when it all started and my answer would always be the same: It just happened, just like that!....or.... I don't really know when. I'm clueless too!

But that is not the truth....Deep down, I've always known.....

He is the reason why I have those stupid hearts all over my notebook...Why I got engrossed with that FLAMES thing and cried myself to sleep when I got the letter "E" as a result of our combined names!!! I even pestered my mom for weeks just to buy and get me a slambook, so I can get him to answer it and by then end my misery and find out once and for all, if he really likes me too or not... I just stopped looking and searching for answers when I got grounded for 3 weeks because my mom eventually discovered what I did to her garden......

Okay, I was desperate!!! I just wanted to know if "He loves me or if He loves me not"......

Sigh!...It just sucks knowing he is out there falling in and out of love with girls who aren't me.

Hi, I'm Sarah....Technically, I'm single but my heart is already taken by someone I can't call my own.....

GERALD...

When you've known a girl for many years....Do you honestly think you know EVERYTHING there is to know about her?!.... Well, think again....The truth is: There's a whole other side of her....

Like in my case... If I had only known that she would turn out this way, I would have gladly skipped video games and basketball over Jigsaw Puzzles... Why? Well, let's just say that she is the true definiton of a puzzle 1) very interesting and entertaining ........ 2) can be very difficult and challenging at times... and 3) for the most part, downright confusing!.... Maybe, if I have just spent all of my childhood days learning and mastering the game, I could have saved myself from this torture of analyzing what goes on into that pretty head of hers....

and maybe then or only then... will I be able to fully understand her... to recognize the pattern and find out what approach to take....to discover the pieces that will fit together perfectly, to connect us together....and maybe, just maybe....even keep us together....

Hi, I'm Gerald.... Extremely puzzled but very hopeful....

This Missing Piece is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents featured herein either are the product of the author's imagination or are used ficticiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.

Copyright © 2014 by JazzyCLhearts