Chapter 41

She gasped, eyes widening in shock... napatingin tuloy siya ng di oras dito.. Did you just slapped my... my behind?! ... she asked, her lips parting in astonishment.

GERALD: Yup, i just did babe!... he said with smug satisfaction.... Kaya sa susunod, wag na wag mo nakong bibiruin ng ganun ulit!... he threatened in a husky tone, staring at her lips the entire time...

Sliding his hands into her hair, he held the back of her head gently but firmly, lifting his head to stare intently at her... He continued to watch her for a few more moments before finally covering her mouth with his in a kiss so possessive that she lost herself completely... He kissed her deeply, deeper than he had ever before and devoured her mouth in a kiss meant to show her exactly how much he had missed her...

She was trembling in his arms, her knees growing weak as he kissed her over and over again... She fisted her hands in his hair, as his tongue became more insistent against her lips. She surrendered by opening her mouth more to take him in, making him respond with great fervour, as their kisses became hungrier, longer and more intoxicating.

He felt her body begin to awaken, as he pressed her body closer to him. His hands moving down her side, stopping at her hips... As their mouths continue to explore each other, his hand started to work its way down the hem of her skirt... Running his hand from her knee upwards, he started to stroke the length of her thigh sensually... He felt her shiver.. then shiver again... He stopped and pulled back suddenly... Flustered by her response, he tilted his head back to study her face...

Taking a deep breath, he moved closer to nuzzle his face into her neck... "And here I was hoping that it was actually my kisses that made you shiver... he murmured, grinning against her skin...

SARAH: Sorry ... she trails off, shoulders shaking with suppressed laughter, unable to control herself anymore... Ikaw naman kasi eh!... bulas niya sabay tingin sa mukha ng binata.

GERALD: Ikaw lang ata ang babaing hinahalikan na tumatawa...

SARAH: Biglang nawala ang mga ngiti sa labi niya... So, kabisado mo na ang mga reaction naming mga babae pag-hinahalikan?...

GERALD: O tignan mo to... Bakit ako na naman?!... Ako nga dapat magtampo sayo kasi pinagtatawanan moko eh...

SARAH: Ang dami-dami mo na sigurong hinalikan?!... sita niya sabay hampas sa braso nito.

GERALD: Oh! Ano naman kung madami nakong nahalikan?... Ayaw mo?

SARAH: Gusto nga eh! ... irap niya... Para match tayo... dugtong niya.

GERALD: Gusto mo nanaman bang mapalo ulit? ... seryoso niyang tanong habang marahang ihinaharap ang mukha ng dalaga sa kanya... Look at me... he insisted.

SARAH: ??? ... walang imik siyang humarap at tumingin sa binata.

GERALD: Wala nakong gustong halikan na ibang babae kundi ikaw nalang... he said in a low and husky tone... Tracing her lips with his thumb, he leaned forward to place another kiss on her lips.

SARAH: Talaga?!... she asked while playing with the buttons of his coat.

GERALD: Talagang-talaga!... malambing niyang sagot dito... Now tell me, bakit moko pinagtatawanan kanina?

SARAH: Ikaw kasi eh... she said, slightly blushing. She could not raise her eyes to meet his... Natawa lang naman ako kasi napansin ko na... na ano... na lagi mo nalang hinahawakan yung legs ko... Basta laging dun pumupunta yang mga kamay mo lagi... she admitted shyly.

GERALD: Tumingin ka nga sakin... he asked in a gentle voice, chuckling... Alam mo kung bakit?...

Iniangat niyang muli ang mga mata niya para tignan ang binata. Nginitian lamang niya ito at sabay iniling iling ang ulo niya...