Chapter 22

Bigla siyang napahagikgik sa sinabi nito...Kahit minsan talaga malakas ang topak nito, eh kung bumawi naman panalo!

SARAH: Teka nga muna, inaaliw mo nako masyado eh!... Hindi ka paba babalik sa kuwarto mo? she scolded lightly, swatting his hands away as it started to travel slowly again on her legs...

GERALD: Naaantok ka naba? Pwede bang dito na muna ako please?... Kung natatakot ka namang mag-isa... pwede ding dito nako matulog... he suggested with a naughty smile on his face...

SARAH: Gusto mo? she asked in a husky voice.

Napalunok ito ng ilang beses at parang nawalan ng boses sa sinabi niya..."Baby, pag-isipan mong mabuti kung nagbibiro kalang o seryoso ka... Pag-tinotoo ko yang suggestion mo lalabas ka dito sa kuwarto nato na Anderson na ang huli mong pangalan"... he said, smirking.

SARAH: Mukha ba akong nagbibiro?... she asked him innocently, trying her best to keep a straight face... Nagulat nalang siya ng makitang akmang bubuhatin siya nito.... Hindi na tuloy niya napigilan ang matawa at mapasigaw...."Stop it Ge!".... she cried.

Natatawa nalang ang binatang sumandal sa couch at hinatak siya papalapit para ihilig ang ulo niya sa leeg nito... Amoy na amoy niya ang pabango ng binata na lalong nagpapabilis sa tibok ng puso niya... She slowly relaxed and leaned closer, pressing her body to him while still sitted on his lap.

SARAH: Hindi kaba nahihirapan? Baka mabigat ako... she murmured, burying her face in his neck, liking the feel of his body against her...

GERALD: Hindi ako nahihirapan sa bigat mo baby... Iba ang nagpapahirap sakin...

Bago pa niya hampasin ang binata ay nasalo na nito agad ang mga kamay niya... Hinalik-halikan muna nito ang mga iyun bago ibinaling ang mga labi sa noo ni Sarah at masuyong hinagkan yon....

Biglang napatigil si Gerald ng makitang binubuksan ng dalaga ang butones ng polo shirt niya... Hindi siya tuloy makahinga ng maayos..."Babe, what are you doing?... he asked in a hoarse voice. He leaned back his head and closed his eyes, anticipating what is to come... Naiisip palang niya ang balak ng dalaga ay hindi na siya mapakali... he opened his eyes once more..

Without speaking, Sarah started to undo the buttons of his shirt one by one.... He watched her as she did it...With each button, he could feel her fingers brushing against his skin and she smiled softly at him when she finally finished....

SARAH: I just want to feel you... she said in a voice so low it was almost a whisper... Hindi niya alam kung anong pumasok sa isip niya at kung bakit nya ginagawa ito. Pero hindi niya mapigil ang sariling hindi gawin yun... She realized too late that she was treading on very dangerous ground but she can't help it... If she had any sense, she should put a stop to this right away but instead of doing that, she ignored every sense of warning she felt and pushed her free hand under his opened shirt and over his skin...

His flesh was fever-hot, and when his body jumped in reaction to her caress, it made her want to touch him more.... She ran her hand smoothly over his skin, her fingers exploring the well-defined shape of his chest...Without any hesitation, she moved her hands up to his wonderful shoulders feeling the firm muscles there... Her fingers traced a path over his chest and down to his abdomen, exploring the hard ridges of his body...

He had already expected the fire that raged out of control the moment she touched his body... He reacts by tightly closing his eyes and utterring a low, throaty moan..."Oh God babe"... before releasing an anguished groan this time.

Soon she felt his hands on her hips, he sat up and spun her around, her back facing him..."I've been dying to do this all night babe" he said huskily behind her... She gasped, as she felt his breath on the back of her neck and knew his mouth was very close to her skin... She closed her eyes and drowned herself in the arousing warmth of his closeness, wanting and waiting for him to go further...