Chapter 23

This chapter contains scenes of a sensitive nature. It involves sexual content that is meant for mature audiences only. Read at your own risk :)

GERALD: Anong iniisip mo? he asked, kissing her hair softly... Basta, I'm willing to wait babe... Kung hindi ka pa talaga handa, maghihintay ako. Just don't push me away kasi hindi ko kakayanin un..

Sighing, she gave a brief nod..."Why me Ge?"... she asked. She has been obsessively curious about it. Lalo na't hindi naman niya alam kung ano talaga ang nararamdaman nito para sa kanya... Alam niyang gusto siya ng binata pero hindi niya alam kung mahal siya nito...

He was reeling with emotions of all kind, that's why he couldn't explain himself... "I know you have your doubts. I also know that you are having a hard time digesting all this. I don't expect you to understand everything babe because I don't even understand me... myself... Basta ang alam ko, ngayon lang din ako nagkaganito...

SARAH: Diba nagka-girlfriend kana dati? Ano naman pinagkaiba ng ngayon?

GERALD: Hindi naman ako ganito sa kanila...Hindi ako seloso..

SARAH: Sa kanila?... Dami naman ata?!

GERALD: Are you jealous?

SARAH: No...

GERALD: Okay..

Silence....

SARAH: So ilan nga?

GERALD: Kala ko ba matutulog tayo?

SARAH: Okay...

Silence...

GERALD: 10

SARAH: HUWAT?!

GERALD: Yes, 10... Wake me up at 10... Para makabalik ako agad sa room ko before our check out time... he chuckled.

SARAH: Are you making fun of me?

GERALD: Gusto mo ba talaga malaman?

SARAH: It's up to you, if you want to tell me... balik niya. Kasi kung ako ang tatanungin mo kung ilan na naging bf ko sasabihin ko naman agad sayo eh...

She felt him tense up... Napahigpit din ang yakap nito sa kanya..."Don't tell me. I don't want to know"... he cut her off brusquely.

Silence....

SARAH: Only...

GERALD: Damn babe!... I said, I don't want to know! ... he growled, running his fingers through his hair... He shifted onto his back and stared at the ceiling...

Silence....

She turned her body to face him..."Ano bang problema mo?"... I just said "Only"! Hindi pa naman kasi ako tapos!... paliwanag niya. I was only going to say "Only on one condition. Hindi nako magtatanung at hindi nadin ako magsasalita, kung mapa-promise mo na talagang matutulog na tayo!

He slowly moved sideways to examine her..."Please don't ever do that to me again"... his face was terribly serious now, as if he was talking to a child... Reaching out, he stroked her cheek with his thumb while looking into her eyes.

She just watched him quietly, unable to respond...

GERALD: "Come here"... he whispered, drawing her slowly to him, pressing her face against his chest..."Ok, get some sleep babe"... he said softly, then kissed the top of her head...

------------------------------------

Her eyelids fluttered and she was stirred from her sleep by a lemony, clean soapy scent and arms holding her waist lightly. Gently she lay down on her pillow and just stared at his profile... She doesn't care if she looked like a stalker... Pero kung ganito ba naman kasi ka guwapo ang masisilayan mo pagkagising mo palang eh dalawa lang pwede maidulot nito sayo... Either magising ng todo ang diwa at dugo mo o maging lutang ka for another 10-15 minutes.