Chapter Nine

Savannah

I open the door, and Kaden is leaning
against the wall.

"Took you long enough." he says as I step aside so he can walk in.

"Sorry, I was just finishing up my homework."

"I changed your brakes and your oil." he says as he hands me my keys.

"Oh, thanks." I say and dig in my purse for my wallet. "How much?"

Kaden strides past me and sits down on the end of my bed.

"How much do I owe you?" I ask again.

"Don't worry about it."

"I can't let you do all that for free."

"We're friends," he shrugs.

"Yea, but what about your boss? Won't he get mad?"

"My uncle owns the shop. I basically run it for him when he's not there. It's fine."

I pull eighty dollars out of my wallet. I have no idea if that's even near what it would actually be to change the oil and brakes on my car. This is the first time I've had to have the brakes changed.

I walk over and stick my hand out for Kaden to take the money, but he just shakes his head. "I said don't worry about it."

"No, take it."

"Why can't you just say thank you and let it go?" he huffs and lays back on the bed.

"Becuase you can't keep doing things for me. You don't even know me."

"We're friends, and I'm getting to know you. It was nothing. No big deal. Keep your money."

I lean forward and slide the money into his front pocket, and Kaden gently graps my wrist and stares up at me.My pulse quickens as he tugs me forward, and I straddle his lap. I don't know what I'm thinking, but I just want to kiss him. so I do.

At first, he hesitates, but then I feel his tongue enter my mouth, his hands move up and down my thighs, and then to my hips.

I've never wanted someone the way I want Kaden. My hips involuntarily start to shift back and forth against his lap and and his grip tightens.

Kaden sits up and shifts until I'm lying on the bed, and he's hovering over me. He trails his tongue up and down my neck and moves one hand to my breast.

My hands travel under his shirt, and I gently rake my nails up and down his back. Kaden runs his hand down and gropes me through my jeans, and I let out a moan. He quickly undose the button. "Do you want me to stop?" He whispers.

I shake my head no. My heart is pounding in anticipation. Kaden slips his hand into my panties, and as soon as his fingers brush over my most sensitive area, I let out a gasp and lift my hips off the bed. I bite my lip and dig my fingernails into his back as he continues to rub his fingers in circles. Kaden continues to kiss my neck and down my collar bone. "Kaden," I breathe out. My whole body is trembling. No one has ever touched me there. I wasn't expecting it to be so intense, to feel this good. "Oh," I whimper, feeling my orgasm building. My moans prompt him to move his fingers faster, and I arch my back off the bed and moan his name once again as my whole body blissfully tightens and then relaxes.

My breathing is just starting to slow down as Kadens mouth meets mine, and he gently kisses me. I bring my arm and drape it across my face. I dont know why I suddenly feel embarrassed, maybe because I moaned a lot louder than I expected to.

"Dont be shy now." he says, and I feel him smile against my neck.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" He asks as he moves my arm away from face.