Chapter Three

Savannah

Saturday, I dont get up until noon. After I take a shower, I spend the rest of the day familiarizing myself with the building my dorm is in and walking around campus so that I can get an idea of where all my classes are located.

"There's another party tonight you in?" Lexie asks when I get back to our room.

"I dont know. I was thinking about just staying in tonight."

"It's Saturday night, and you're first weekend on campus you're not staying in." Her words are bossy, but her tone is sweet. "I'm sure that blonde stud will be there." She smirks.

"Aftet talking to Sarah and Rachel, it doesn't sound like he has good intentions."

"What college boy does have good intentions?"

"He was a good kisser." I say without thinking.

"You little harlot," Lexie gasps. She sees the embarrassment on my face and laughs and tells me she kissed Jonah goodnight, making me feel better about kissing someone I just met.

"Please dont make me go by myself." She pouts.

"Fine, I'll go."

Lexie spends the next two hours getting ready while I draw random things in my sketch pad.

"Jonah just messaged me and wants to know if we want to meet him and some friends and grab something to eat."

I can tell by her voice she's eager to go, so I agree. I throw on a black Nirvana t shirt and a pair of denim shorts. It's already hot enough, and the inside of that frat house feels like an oven, so I want to be comfortable. I pull my hair up into a high bun and let a few curls hang loosely around my face, covering the small gash on my head. I dont even bother with make-up. I would just sweat it off in this heat anyway. I check myself in the mirror, and my brown eyes always look too big for my face, but I love them. My grandpa had brown eyes, and he was such a sweet man.

I didn't think Lexie could wear a pair of shorts shorter than the ones she had on last night, but she proves me wrong. She looks great, though.

"You're a natural beauty," she says, looking at me.

"What?" I laugh.

"Look at you. You literally got ready in ten minutes, and you look great." She says, making me flush.

"I look homeless compared to you," I say, and Lexie rolls her eyes.

"We better get going, I'm so happy that you're coming with me." She smiles.

We pull up to a small diner not far from campus. Jonah pulls up beside us with two other guys in the car, neither of which is Kaden, and I feel a little disappointment.

We get out of the car, and Jonah smiles so wide at Lexie. It's so obvious they like each other already.

"Lexie, Savannah, this is Sam and Quinn, guys. This is Lexie and Savannah.

Quinn has dark brown hair and brown eyes, and his arms are covered in tattoos. Sam is red-headed and seems very shy like me. They both shake our hands, and as we're heading inside, a loud engine roar cathes my attention.

"Well, Kadens here." Quinn mumbles as a black crotch rocket pulls up. Kaden pulls off his full face helmet and smooths back his blonde locks before stepping off. He glances towards us, and I flush and look down when his eyes meet mine. He really is ridiculously attractive.

We head inside and are seated at a large corner booth. I slide in next to Jonah and Lexie. Quinn, Sam, and Kaden slide in across from us.

A waitress comes and takes our drink orders, and I order a diet coke.