I Felt The Darkness As It Tried To Pull Me Down

3 Months Later...

Ronnie's Court day came and went and so did the stress along with it, Luckily enough Ronnie wasn't facing a prison sentence to our delight but he did have to pay Craig Mabbitt a hefty fine of 30 Thousand dollars in damages, this news didn't fair to well with Ronnie's ego but it wasn't just him anymore he had to think of Little Ethan now and keep himself well away from a prison sentence so he finally decided to pay up and move on.

I wrapped my arms around my husbands neck as he sulked, "I'm so proud of you Ronnie", i kissed his neck lovingly feeling somewhat glad that i wasn't losing my husband to a prison sentence.

Ronnie grunted in disgust as he rubbed my back gently, "This is the second fucking time Craig has screwed me out of my money", Ronnie fumed.

I released my arms from around his neck resting them on his shoulders as i looked up into his brillant deep browns, "Yes maybe, but now you wont be going to prison, think about it Ronnie would you rather pay the money or miss the birth of our son?".

Ronnie shook his head straighting his posture, "No way, he may have screwed me out of money but he isnt going to take my sons birth away from me, i wouldn't miss it for a million years", he took a deep breathe before smiling down at me and reaching for my stomach.

I glanced down at my tummy where Lil'Radke was nestled in my womb all safe and warm, to my delight i was actually now starting to get a little belly to others it still wasn't noticeable but i had noticed it and so did our friends and family, Doc.Fisher was right about all woman being different i just had to wait till i was six months pregnant to see signs of our little boy, "I cant wait Ronnie", My voice was filled with such excitement.

Ronnie's hands slowly glided from across my stomach to my waists as he pulled me close against his chest, "Either can i baby, Either can i", Ronnie dipped his head down planting one of the most softest and loving kisses on my lips, I responded back by running my hands through his thick lovely black hair, god i loved my husband so much, i thought.

-----

4D Scan...

Ethan Radke looked like the most beautifulest little boy in the entire world, My eyes welled up as i stared at my son on Doc.Fishers 4D monitor with teary eyes.

I turned my head slowly to one side staring at my sexy husband, "Oh my god Ronnie he looks just like you", I breathed in pure aw.

Ronnie leaned forward pressing his lips against my hand, "He's got your lips and ears".

I looked back at the screen with wide eyes, "Really?", Lil'Radke had my lips? i bit down on the inside of my mouth holding back another wave of tears.

"Really", Ronnie whispered against the back of my hand, His breath sent waves of tingles down my whole body.

I caught my breath looking back towards my husband feeling so much love for him, "I love you Ronnie", i whispered through my tears.

Ronnie got up to his feet leaning down over me as he pressed his soft lips against mine, "I love you too Good girl", Ronnie grinned down at me as his hand pushed my hair back softly off my face before his eyes turned back to our beautiful son Ethan Radke on Doc.Fishers 4D monitor...

-----

30th May 2013...

I arched back on the hospital bed screaming my lungs out as Ronnie held onto my knees, "GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME", i yelled, Ronnie and Doc.Fisher both flinched.

"Mrs.Radke don't scream put all that energy into your groin and push", Doc.Fisher tried to sound professional like.

I tried but the pain was just to much to take, "Ronnie make it stop", i cried out loud.