No, I Won't Let You Win Not This Time

Ronnie woke up with a start as the door to his wife's private hospital room swung open, two people rushed by him towards Liisa's bed, confused and worried Ronnie looked around the room and towards the empty chair beside him where Max had stayed with him until early in the morning before he  had to go, 'How long have i been asleep?' he thought frowning, nothing in the room sounded abnormal all Liisa's monitors beeped away as usual, but who the hell where the Male and Female crowding over his wife?.

Ronnie was about to open his mouth to speak when the male turned towards him, "You must be Ronnie", he gestured to the woman beside him who was holding onto his wife's cold hand, "Were Liisa's parents".

"We got here as soon as we could", The woman cried leaning down to stroke Liisa's hair off her face kissing her forehead.

Ronnie's eyes widened has he took Liisa's mom and dad in, he knew there was something familiar about the woman's face she slightly looked like Liisa, "Mr and Mrs. Danvers", Ronnie cleared his throat awkwardly he didn't know what to say, he still felt groggy and tired, Ethan had yet again kept him up all night.

Liisa's dad shook his head at Ronnie, "Call us, Will and Anna".

"I cant believe this happened", Anna reached into her pocket pulling out a tissue to dry her eyes, "We should have been here for our baby".

Will turned to his wife rubbing her back, "Sweetheart she still with us that's all that matters".

Ronnie stood awkwardly watching Liisa's parents fuss over her body, "What time did you both get into L.A at?", Ronnie asked quietly.

Anna turned her eyes towards Ronnie, Now he knew where Liisa got her beautiful eyes from, "Not more then a hour ago, we came straight here".

"As soon as Kasey and Aaron rang us we jumped on the next plane", Will looked Ronnie slowly up and down taking him in.

Ronnie pressed his palms against his sides watching Liisa's dad give him the proper once over, he was sure his tattoos and muscles would give him the wrong impression, Ronnie cleared his throat again not sure what to say.

"How did it happen?", Anna directed her question towards him with a weepy voice.

Ronnie frowned remembering Liisa trash on the bed, he hated remembering it but they were her parents and they needed to know, "S-she was fine after the birth, it didn't happened until awhile after, i left to take and phone call and the doctors say she had some sort of seizure", Ronnie felt his hands shaking against his sides as the memory of the past events played out in his brain.

Both Will and Anna eyes widened before they turned there gaze down towards Liisa, "Oh god", Anna Whispered, "Is the baby OK?", Will suddenly looked up from his daughter towards Ronnie.

'Ethan' Ronnie thought as he turned around to his sleeping son picking him up slowly, "Ethan Radke", Ronnie whispered, "6 pound 7 ounces".

Will gently patted Liisa's hand before walking towards Ronnie, "Do you mind?", he reached his arms forward to hold Ethan.

"No, here", Ronnie plastered on a smile as he handed his son over to his Grand-dad.

"Ain't you just handsome", Will cooned softly.

Anna arched her head to get a better view of her Grandson, "He looks nothing like Liisa when she was born", she said in aw.

"My dad said he looks like me when i was younger, but you can tell he has Liisa cute mouth and ears", Ronnie looked off towards his wife remembering how her lips always felt on his body, he sorely missed that right now.

Will walked up to his wife Anna with Ethan as they both looked down at there Grandson, "Come to think of it he does have her mouth and ears".

Ronnie walked around the other side of Liisa's bed and took her hand as he watched Ethan's grandparents coon over Ethan's cuteness they even talked to Liisa like she was there listening, Ronnie zoned out after awhile to just look down at his wife until Anna and Will had to go and find somewhere to stay for the night.

Ronnie gently took Ethan into his arms as Will and Anna kissed Liisa once more and said there goodbyes, "Where are you both staying?".

"We didn't think about that", Will looked wiry and tired, "We will just book into the nearest hotel".

Ronnie stood there staring at them before setting Ethan down into his crib, digging his hand into his pocket he with-drawled his house keys, "Here take these and stay at ours".

"You don't need to do that", Will shook his head abit shocked but grateful.

"No please, Liisa and i both insist, Plus i stay here all the time with Liisa and the baby, so its the least i can do", Ronnie trusted his keys into Will's hands.

Anna stepped forward hugging Ronnie, it took him abit off balance, "I see why Liisa married you".

Ronnie smiled weakly, "She is more then i deserve", he sighed out loud, still feeling like maybe he was being punished.

"Liisa is Unique she's a good judge of peoples characters, she see's something in you's others don't, at first i thought she was mad but now i know", Anna smiled up into his face leaving Ronnie speechless.

Did they just accept him?, Ronnie smiled to himself as they left giving them a final wave of goodbye, Ethan cried from his crib distracting Ronnie.

"Don't worry Ethan daddy's here", Ronnie walked towards his son, feeling alittle better and less nervous, Liisa's parents just gave him the green card he knew Liisa would of loving seeing that.

"phew", Ronnie held his nose away from Ethan, "I don't do other peoples Shit, your just lucky your my son", Ronnie lifted Ethan above his head smiling before he turned and began changing his son...

-----

Voices loads of them, Mostly Ronnie's, Ethan's Cries, 'Oh i love them' i thought, everything felt so funny, so quiet, so warm, to quiet Ethan's cries had stopped along time ago, why don't i hear Ronnie?, i miss his voice.

Opening my eyes hurt, it felt like something had crashed down on-top of my head, the celling above me slowly came into view as i blinked away my grogginess, i frowned up at the ceiling what the hell had happened?, the last thing i remember was Ethan and then darkness nothing else, something shifted beside me breaking my thoughts off.

Liisa turned her head slowly smiling, that's why she was warm her husband's sexy body was lying flush against her side, Ronnies right arm was thrown above her head while his other hand rested on Ethan's back as he laid quietly awake on his daddy's chest.

Reaching forward i brushed my fingers down his face gently trying not to wake his daddy up, from the look on Ronnie's face he looked exhausted and tired, tears sprung to her eyes has Ethan wrapped his small hand firmly around her finger reminding her that she won the blackness.

"Hey Bubba", Liisa frowned as her voice came out cracked and distorted, Ethan scrunched up his face as he built up for a crying spree.

Ronnie squirmed beside her as Ethan's wails slowly brought him to, "um-Ethan", Ronnie whispered as his eyes slowly drifted open blinking away his sleep.

I caught my breath nervously watching my beautiful husband wake up, slowly i scanned my eyes down his hot body before allowing my eyes to drift back up into his handsome face, 'Sexy' i thought.

Ronnie's eyes drifted from Ethan's towards me, his whole body going rigged beside me, like he was some what in shock, "Lis?", Ronnie whispered.

I reached forward brushing my fingers down his soft lips smiling, "Wakey wakey bad boy", i whispered, Ronnie's eyes widened as he sat up quickly holding Ethan to his chest, i frowned grabbing his arm, "Don't get up", i begged.

Ronnie stared back at me before his eyes ran over to the door, "I need to get a doctor".

"No i think you just need to lie with me and Ethan and possibly kiss me", i didn't want this perfect moment to end, ever since i feel pregnant i had dreamed about the three of us cuddling together happily that's what i wanted now so bad.

Ronnie turned quickly onto his side and laid Ethan onto my chest freeing his hands, i smiled as his hands ran up my face and into my hair, "Oh Mrs. Radke you had me worried", before i could answer Ronnie's mouth was on mine and i lost myself to his sweet warm lips.

after along time of just kissing each-other Ronnie pulled back stroking my face as tears rolled down his face, i frowned reaching up brushing my fingers across his cheeks, "I love you Bad Boy", i whispered trying to make him smile.

A slow grin spread across Ronnie's face, "I love you too My Good Girl"...