I Wrap My Hands Around Your Throat

Ryan was in the kitchen when i peeked in he looked up for his coffee giving me a forced smile, i tried my best to return his smile but i was sure i had failed, the tension in the air was thick everything that happened last-night between me and Ryan happened because i let my impulses take over, i cursed my libido to hell but secretly i blamed the hot American Rock-stars.

I paced quietly into the kitchen sitting down in-front of Ryan at the kitchen table, "Ryan last-night", i began.

Ryan set his cup down cutting me off "Liisa it shouldn't have happened even if your not with Ronnie i can tell you still love him, i shouldn't have took advantage, i feel ashamed".

"No Ryan you didn't take advantage i was the one who kissed you", i reminded him.

"You may have, but i let you and in all honesty i don't see you in a sexual way", He added i understand perfectly because i felt the same towards Ryan.

"I Know", i sighed shaking my head, "Every-things just so fucked up".

"I'm not looking forward to Ronnie beating the shit out of me and being kicked out of the band", Ryan rubbed his forehead clearly feeling apprehensive.

"Ryan that's not going to happen", i tried to sound reassuring but i didn't know what Ronnie would do, anyway it was none of his business we were over he cheated on me i have nothing to be sorry for.

"Ronnie has alot of influence Liisa he can do what the fuck he likes, especially to me", Ryan placed his hands down on the table spreading his fingers.

I Stared off out of the kitchen window watching as Storm my Husky stretched and pee'd i bet he was hungry too, "Storm must be hungry" i said absently.

Ryan glanced out the window before getting up to his feet, i watched as he walked over to the fridge and pulled out a tin of fish, "Here i don't know if its any good but he small it should fill him".

I smiled standing up taking the tin from his hands, "Ye that will do it good for there fur", i paused staring up at Ryan i didn't feel anything for him other then friendship, "Ryan can we forget about last-night and just be friends", i hoped we could i would hate for it the ruin our friendship.

Ryan smiled the worried look still present in his features, "I would like that Lis", he said softly.

Leaning up i hugged him briefly before heading out back to my puppy i leaned down grinning as he ran towards me and in-between my legs, i laughed, "Hey I'm here" i said to him, Storm trotted over to me licking my foot, "Good boy" i cooned before opening the tin and leaving it on the ground for him to greedily eat away at, I watched him until he was done and strode back into the house, i stopped as i heard voices coming from the living room.

"Shes here?", Ronnie said.

I Froze mid walk staring at the kitchen door, oh god not more drama i thought, maybe i could go out back and lamely try to hop the fence, but me being clumsy i would just end up hurting myself.

"Ronnie i don't think she wants to see you" Ryan said.

"Ryan i didn't cheat, Debra's fucking fame mad she just wants me because of the band, she seen the interview Bryan stars done and decided to fuck things up for me with Liisa, I love her i wouldn't hurt her". Ronnie voice sounded full with truth.

I pressed my hand down onto my chest trying to ease my exhilarating heartbeat, for all i knew it was his word against hers,  I did Love Ronnie i knew because every-time i heard his voice i shuddered but this pain in my chest hurts, it hurt me alot.

"Ronnie give her time, she might decide to talk to you again", Ryan was trying to reason with him, and if i knew Ronnie he always did what he wanted.