Something's Standing In My Way Hoping For Better Days

After yesterdays events things just went from bad to worse, the sudden phone call i got from parents was terrible they both scolded me for not telling them sooner that i was married and in-fact expecting there first Grandchild, but now my mom had insisted that she was getting a flight straight to L.A to be with me, me being her only child made her want to protect me even more i thought about how i would feel about my own baby being across seas from me and i could kind of see her point of view, but thankfully i had years yet i just hopped i wouldn't turn out a overly protective mother like my mom, i wanted my baby to be free to do anything once it didn't risk there life's in anyway.

I sighed pushing my hair back off my face as i applied my black eyeshadow, i was sick of looking and feeling like crap all the time it just wasn't attractive, when i was somewhat happy with my work i sat back in my vanity chair and gave my self the once over, i looked the same i wasn't sure what i expected to see different but to my eyes i just looked normal expect for the fact that i was losing a awful alot of weight so much so that my once chubby cheeks were hallow looking against my high cheek bones, slowly i raised my hand up to my face trailing my fingers down my cheeks and neck before stopping to briefly linger my finger on my shoulder as the memory of Ronnie's kiss and words from last-night flooded through my mind, 'I have never loved anyone the way i have loved you', i closed my eyes tight as his gorgeous haunted voice drifted faintly through my mind and suppressed a shudder, I slowly opened my eyes as my stomach turned slightly reminded me of Lil'Radke presence, i smiled reaching down and patting my tummy "I know you're there Bubba", i whispered down feeling pride and love for this little person i haven't even meet yet, Even though it was still early days i hoped nothing unfortunate would happen, Doc. Fisher had warned me that the first 3 months of Pregnancy a miscarriage could accrue at anytime if i could do anything to prevent that i would even if it meant staying away from Ronnie for 3 months, my whole body collapsed in on itself as i thought that, A Knock on the door intrupted my thoughts i got up quickly and headed to answer the door.

Kasey looked me up and down as she stood on my door step holding up a big bag of marshmallows and chocolate, "Need company?.

I smiled broadly at her "I would love it", i had told Kasey last-night on the phone about making Ronnie go and Kasey like the brilliant friend she was, was here to support me, i stepped aside as Kasey made her way into the living room, "Kasey i really appreciate this".

"What are friends for", Kasey smiled at me as i turned around to face her before making our way into the kitchen.

"So he really went to Lexus?", she frowned as she set the marshmallows and chocolate down on the table, I Nodded keeping my back to Kasey as i worked the coffee machine, "What a idiot", she hissed.

I turned around pressing my back against the counter feeling the slight sting at her calling Ronnie a idiot but i said nothing i just gave her a small sad smile.

"Liisa you're looking after yourself right?", Kasey frowned stepping forward, "Its not just you anymore".

"I know that", I looked down to my tummy gripping the counter "See Lil'Radke your aunt Kasey is worried", i whispered jokingly.

"Lil'Radke?", Kasey shook her head smiling before continuing "Your aunt and hopefully god-mother if your mom is clever enough to choose me", Kasey added batting her eyelashes at me.

I frowned "Of course you will be, who else would make a better job?".

Kasey grinned and engulfing me in a big bear hug "Oh Lis, you know I'm going to spoil her", Kasey cooned.

"Him/her", i reminded her, it was way to early to know the sex of my baby, but i was planning on finding out the gender before the baby was born.

"What are you hoping for?", Kasey asked as she stepped away from me and over to the marshmallows