Death Do Us Part

"I'm glad you and Ronnie are back together", Ryan smiled at me from across the resturant table, FIR had decided to dine out tonight, in all honesty the place was lovely but the prices would give you a heart attack.

"Me to Ryan", I smiled sideways in Ronnies direction as he and Jacky share a joke together.

Ronnie looked at me smiling, "You OK Babe?".

I rubbed his hand on my leg nodding "I'm fine", i smiled back.

"Good I love you Good Girl", Ronnie grinned leaning into me kissing me softly, there was just something about Ronnie that always made me feel like i was melting into a puddle in my seat.

"D-do you always spend this much money on one meal?", i asked breathlessly, i didn't know what else to say my brain felt like it turned into mush everytime he kissed me.

"If i can afford it then why not", Ronnie lifted his hand up off my leg to play with the back of my hair, "I hated missing you Lis", Ronnie said quietly against my ear.

"I hated it to", i pouted remembering the pain, the feel of Ronnie stroking the back of my head sent tingles down my back and i shuddered.

Ronnie grinned shaking his head "I also missed how i can make you cream yourself just by touching you", his eyes darkened.

I blushed wildly, "Uh- not only touching just by looking at you too". i flirted back winking at him, slowly a huge grin spread across Ronnie's face.

"If i could prevent you from ever leaving me again", he seemed to be far away thinking as his hand kept up the soft stroking of the back of my hair his fingers gently brushing my scalp.

"If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it", I teased lifting my glass of peach ice tea and drank, it tasted amazing.

"Maybe i should", His sudden response made me spit out my ice tea all over the table.

"W-what, Ronnie i was kidding", I looked off towards everyone around the table, Jacky & Ryan laughed at me as i coughed chocking on my drink.

Ronnie patted my back softly, "I'm not kidding, I love you and i want you to be mine fully".

I turned fully around in my seat looking at him now, his eyes darkened with seriousness he wasn't joking at all, Marry Ronnie?, Be Mrs. Radke?, Wow i felt light-headed just thinking about it all, he reached forward trailing his knuckles across my paled cheeks smiling.

"Marry me Liisa", he said softly brushing his lips off mine teasing me.

"Marry you?", I sounded shocked, of course i was, just yesterday we made up after breaking up plus me and Ronnie weren't together for more then 2 months and he wanted to marry me, but something deep inside of me wanted every part of him, just remembering how much i missed him gave me the response i needed, "Yes", i said abit to loudly.

Ryan and Jacky turned in there seats staring at us just as Ronnie lead in kissing me hard and soft, "Wow guys save it for the bedroom". Ryan teased.

"Like they haven't already, they kept me up last-night with there constant foreplay", Derek joked, Ron laughed beside him.

"That's it then", Ronnie grinned at me "Thank god were in Las Vegas tonight then".

I retreated staring at him, "TONIGHT?".

Ronnie nodded grinning "Tonight".

"Whats tonight?", Ryan leaned back into his seat staring at us.

"Ye what?", Jacky raised his eyebrows.

"Me and Liisa are getting hitched tonight", Ronnie said simply like it was nothing.