I Just Wanna Kiss Your Lips The Ones Between Your Hips

Pushing my hair behind my ear i got up slowly off the side of the bed and walked over the window to look out at the sunny morning in Florida it was beautiful here there was no lying but it wasn't as beautiful as L.A mornings that was for sure, wrapping my achy arms around my rib-cage i stepped back away from the window feeling suddenly over-whelmed and home sick, it wasn't just the L.A mornings i was missing it was my Beautiful baby boy who i longed for the most.

Turning around i looked towards the clock on the nightstand '9am' i thought, a small smiled spread across my face, "Only five more hours until we go home and i get to see my Bubba", i whispered suddenly the heavy achiness in my arms lifted and i couldn't wait.

Ronnie's voice drifted from the bathroom as the shower began, "I heard a knock-hm-hm", he hummed along to 'The Drug In Me Is You'.

Everything i was worried about finally faded away at the sound of my husbands sexy singing voice and was replaced by lust, smiling i rushed past the king sized bed and towards the bathroom, biting down on my lip i reached out towards the door as a totally new idea hit me, 'I should do something he would never expect' i thought, "Yes" i whispered excitedly, turning back around i rushed towards my suitcase at the end of the bed and began rummaging through my clothes until i came across the black nightie i had secretly bought for this pacific moment, "I cant believe i forgot about this", i frowned to myself.

The shower in the bathroom continued to flow as Ronnie sang on, "Every-were i go i drag this coffin-hm-hm".

Listening out carefully i rushed excitedly towards the vanity table and began to beautify myself, when i was somewhat finished with my makeup i began working on my hair using my curling wand to give me the lose curl affect i loved so much, setting the hot curler back down onto the vanity table to cool down i began to undress and pulled on my sexy nightie the black lace material felt so good against my flesh, walking slowly back over to the mirror i gave myself the once over smiling happily.

"Damn", i whispered pleased, for the first time since i gave birth i looked and felt super sexy, reaching up towards my black hair i pulled all my thick long black hair over my shoulder letting the lose curls all cascade down and around my cleavage before i dossed myself in Ronnie's favourite perfume.

The shower in the bathroom died down along with my husbands singing, feeling giddy and nervous i paced towards the bed bracing myself for Ronnie as the bathroom door swung open, Tucking a towel neatly around his broad waist Ronnie stalked barefooted out of the bathroom grinning, "Bab-" His words trailed off as he looked up towards.

Feeling pleased with myself over Ronnie's reaction to the way i was dressed i puffed my chest out slightly and smiled, "What?", i batted my eyelashes at my panting husband.

Clearing his throat Ronnie spoke up, "T-that's really nice", he paused long enough to trail his hungry eyes down my body before he continued, "Very nice".

A huge smile spread across my face as i stared back at my turned on husband as he stood silently across the room from me looking like one of them hot Greek gods in just a towel.

Dragging his gaze away from my body Ronnie looked back up towards me with a devilish grin playing across his beautiful face, "I knew something was up when you didn't join me in the shower".

Adrenaline spiked through my whole body as i watched my husband begin to prowl around the bed towards me, "Maybe I'm not the good girl you thought i was", i tried to sound sexy but my nervousness defeated me.

Ronnie raised his eyebrows in amusement as he neared me, "Oh i so love it when you rebel against your good side Mrs.Radke", lifting his hand up gently Ronnie trailed his fingers down my collar bone towards my chest, "I love it indeed".