I've Been A Bad Boy And It's Plain To See

The last thing i ever expected to see as i walked into the studio Falling In Reverse were using to record there next album was to see my son Ethan Radke wearing a FIR Gang Jacket.

Both Ryan and Ronnie looked up away from Ethan with smiles on there faces as they noticed me entering the room, Ronnie walked forward excited holding Ethan against his chest, "What does Mommy Radke think hm?".

"What do i think?", It was freaking adorable that's what, "Brilliant", I whispered in aw.

"See Ethan told you Mommy Radke would love it", Ronnie leaned forward smiling as he planted a hard but sweet kiss on my lips.

I laughed reaching my out towards my son to stroke the back of his head, "Of course i love it, my baby now looks even more like my hot ass husband", it really was uncanning how much my son looked more and more like his daddy everyday.

Ronnie smiled down towards Ethan, "A Proper babe magnet like his Dad".

Babe magnet?", Pouting i stepped back from my husband to raise my eyebrow as he looked towards me with amusement, "Your off limits Mr.Radke".

Shaking his head Ronnie smiled at me his face softened slightly as he reached towards me brushing his fingers down my face, "There's no room for anyone else in my life I'm two busy loving you two", he whispered as he leaned his head forward nuzzling his nose against mine, I closed my eyes as his words sent shivers all around my body.

"Wow hurt", Ryan's voice drifted towards us from the other side of the room where he was seated down beside Ron & Jacky.

Without looking around Ronnie kept his deep browns locked on mine as he answered, "My family and my band-mates, of course".

Hearing Ryan's voice made me feel suddenly guilty that i didn't great the guys, "Hey guys, Sorry".

Jacky turned around in his chair looking up from the guitar he was tuning, "Hey Lis, No Worries".

I smiled looking back down towards Ethan, "When did you get the idea for the jacket?".

"Being honest?, Ryan actually gave me the idea we were talking about our jackets and Ryan joked about Ethan becoming FIR newest little members, so it just clicked", Ronnie snapped his fingers in-front of his face smiling.

"Ye now he's properly one of the gang", Ryan tapped away at his laptop as he spoke.

Both me and Ronnie looked down at our son as a sharp cry pierced through the air of the studio.

"Oops i think someone is hungry", Ronnie cooned.

"No worries Mommy got his food", i smiled as i pulled Ethan's baby bag from my hip around to the front and riffled through the bag for his bottle, just as i was about to reach forward to take Ethan from Ronnie Ryan closed his laptop jumping up to his feet.

"Hey can i feed him for you?", Ryan walked forward looking eager.

"Sure if you want to", Smiling i handed Ethan's bottle over to Ryan.

"Here", Ronnie stepped forward to Ryan gently easing Ethan into his arms, "Just be careful".

"Don't worry il take good care of him", Ryan smiled as he walked back over towards the couch to sit back down beside Ron.

Ronnie turned his attention back to me smiling mischievously, "Say nothing watch this", Ronnie whispered.

Confused i nodded my head gently as Ronnie turned back around and folded his arms casually across his chest, "Wow, Ryan test the milk before you just give it to him it could be hot!", Ronnie frowned shaking his head.