See Through Bloodshot Eyes, You're Left Empty Inside

Six Weeks Later...

"Hey Sweetie" I chimed over my shoulder just as my husband walked in the door, leaning forward i grabbed the remote muting the tv, "How was the studio?".

"It was awesome Baby", Ronnie walked around the sofa and leaned down to give me a shift kiss, he looked towards the TV as he sat down beside me throwing his arm around my shoulder, "What season is this?".

I smiled to myself remember how i had got Ronnie hooked on 'The Big Bang Theory' after forcing him to watch it with me afew nights ago, "last episode of season 3".

"Hm- you got the Dvd's right?", Ronnie reaches forward grabbing a handful of pretzels and shoving them in his mouth.

"I sure do sweetie", i have created a monster i giggled softly to myself.

Ronnie tilted his head sideways staring at me as he popped a pretzel slowly into his mouth, "Whats so funny?".

"You", I reached forward brushing a pretzel crumb off the side of his lip.

Ronnie reached up holding my hand in place as he kissed my finger tips gently, "How so baby?", he whispered.

"Afew nights ago you were cursing because you didn't think you would like this show now you love it", i pressed my palm against his face smiling i loving how warm his skin felt under my hand.

He smiled pressing his face into my hand, "Ye well i tend to judge alot of things first before giving them ago, plus you like really weird shit i thought this was the same".

I frowned, "but it is slightly weird".

"Good weird not bat shit weird", Ronnie reached forward brushing a strand of my hair off my face.

"You think i like bat shit weird stuff?", I closed my eyes as his warm fingers brushed across my temple sending a hot flush all around my body.

Ronnie watched me react to his touch making his deep brown eyes turn darker and more firey, "You went to your gyno today didn't you for your last check?".

Slowly i opened my eyes staring back into his firey deep browns as a grin spread across my face i knew where he was going with this, "Oh i did", i batted my eyelashes teasing him.

Ronnie scooted up closer to me his hands roaming down my shoulders to my waist, "Wellll?", he purred sexually into my ear.

I shivered and had to suppress from closing my eyes at his sexy tone, "He said i was all good to go", i watched with joy as Ronnie's face light up like a child's at Christmas.

Ronnie trailed his fingers down and across my stomach resting his hand just above my south his eyes growing darker, "7 fucking weeks", I watched as Ronnie's eyes ranked over my body more then once in a slow predator way sending waves of trills down my body without any warning Ronnie grabbed my waist hauling me up onto of him as his lips found the nap of my neck making me arch.

"Oh Ronnie", I gasped loving how his soft warm lips felt against my boiling skin.

"HM" Ronnie grumbled into my neck, his hands circled around my waist eagerly.

"Your really keen" i purred nuzzling my face into his thick lovely hair smelling him.

Ronnie lifted his head from my neck capturing my head in-between his hands, "Less talking more taking off clothes and sex", he literally growled at me before swallowing off my response with his mouth making me moan.

What ever i was going to say i had forgotten all i wanted to do now was make love to my hot husband reaching down i grabbed the hem of Ronnie's top hitching it up, Ronnie arched his south up against mine letting me feel his hard bulge between my legs making me groan, it had been 7 weeks since we had any sex if you counted the couple of extra days i had stayed in hospital, Ronnie broke his lips from mine as i pulled his top over his head as soon as his top was over his head Ronnie brought my mouth straight back down to his.