Picking Up The Pieces Of My Life Up Off The Floor

Falling In Reverse @FIROfficial
We are deeply saddened to announce that Ronnie Radke's father has passed away and we will be cutting 'The Thug In Me Is You' tour short of three days as much as we hate letting our fans down we ask you respect Ronnie's privacy at this time and we promise to reschedule our shows later on in the year.

The support from Ronnie's fans after the news of his fathers death was beyond amazing and heart warming after Falling In Reverse had taken to there official Twitter page and announced there cancellation and as much as Ronnie was hurting inside he to appreciated it deeply.

Ronnie Radke @RonnieRadke
This week has been the hardest week of my life, Thank you to everyone who has sent me supportive messages......

Ronnie Radke @RonnieRadke
I wouldn't know where i would be without my fans and family i will miss my dad dearly, No words can explain my pain.

As i read over my husbands last tweets from a week ago i pressed my back against the counter top in the kitchen and tried to bite back my tears of sadness, i felt useless like nothing i could do or say would make my husband happy again and it was killing me all i wanted was to make Ronnie truly smile again and not have to fake a smile and pretend he was OK when i knew it wasn't.

Closing out of my twitter page on my new white iPhone 5 that Ronnie had bought me not long ago to my annoyance i sighed softly and set it down beside me on the counter just as my husband wandered into the kitchen fiddling with his tie with shaky hands, for anyone who didn't know today was the day that Ronnie's dad's funeral.

Pushing my back away from the counter i gave Ronnie a soft smile as i made my way towards him and shooed his hands away from his tie so i could help him, "Don't you look nice", i whispered.

Looking down at me Ronnie pulled another fake smile that didn't quiet reach his sad eyes, "I look OK".

As soon as i finished tying Ronnies tie i leaned forward into his broad chest and planted a soft kiss underneath his collar bone and frowned, "I love you so much Ronnie", The feeling of his arms sinking around my waist and his soft lips against the crown of my head had me closing my eyes.

"I love you too baby", Ronnie whispered sadly as he nuzzled his face into my hair, "and thank you", he finnished.

Biting down onto the inside of my lip i shook my head gently, "Why are you thanking me i done nothing?".

Tightening his strong arms around me Ronnie tilted his head back and began trailing soft kisses down my forehead to my nose, "You have by just being here and looking after me".

Running my hands up his hard back i rested my hands over his shoulder blades and smiled softly still not quiet looking him in the eyes, "Where else would i be?".

Reaching his left hand up towards my face Ronnie caught my chin between his warm fingers and lifted my face up so he could look into my hazel eyes with his dazzling deep browns i loved so much, "I never forget how lucky i am to have you even if i don't show it much, you and Ethan are the only reason i'm fighting to stay alive at the moment", Pausing Ronnie looked briefly down between us at my stomach, "and for this little one".

Removing one of my hands from Ronnie's back i pressed it flat against the end of my stomach and smiled as i remembered Lil'Radke the second, "And we love you too we always will", There was no words i could express enough to explain my love for my husband and children.

Looking down at me for along time a slow smile began to spread across Ronnie's face which finally reached his eyes without so much as another word Ronnie dipped his head down towards mine and kissed me.