A Deal Made With The Devil

"Liisa, we haven't heard from you in days we were starting to worry", Kasey voiced her concern down the phone.

"I know i have been busy", I chewed on the inside of my lip while twirling the ends of my damp hair, i thought about telling my friend about me and Ronnie but honestly talking about it was just to hard i just seemed to always chock up.

Ryan walked into the living room silently indicating for me to hang up.

I frowned clearing my throat "Listen Kasey can we catch up later?".

"Ye sure talk later Lis, bye".

I hung up the phone after my swift goodbye, "Sorry Ryan do you need the phone?".

"No actually i have news" Ryan walked forward grinning at me.

"News what sort of news?", My attention spiked what could it be?

"So you remember i told you about my ex, well apparently she is friends with Debra she told me Debra was gloating about Fucking Ronnie over", Ryan raised his eyebrows at me.

"Fucking Ronnie over?", I felt sick suddenly my whole body went cold.

"Jenn told me Debra was lying", Ryan frowned "Liisa are you OK? you look abit pale".

The colour drained out of my face as my whole body began to shake, Ronnie hadn't cheated? oh lord everything was just so fucking messed up how did it go from so smoothly to rock bottom?, i put my head in my hands shaking my head hysterically laughing, not because i found it funny but because i was in shock.

"Liisa, I think you need to speak to Ronnie", Ryan rubbed my back.

"He doesn't want to see me, why would he", i wouldn't want to see me if i was Ronnie.

"Of course he does he loves you Liisa", Ryan got up off the couch as i glanced up at him, "You need to talk to him".

I shook my head slowly from side to side struggling to swallow around the bile in my throat.

"Well i suggest you talk to him now because we go off on wraped tour in afew days", he gazed down at me willing me to get up off my sorry ass and go see Ronnie.

Suddenly i stood up nodding "OK, I'll go, Hey will you look after Storm for me?", i wasn't going to bring a pup along not yet he would only distract me.

"ye sure Lis, No Problem", Ryan said quitely behind me.

I ran back hugging him tightly before running back out the door, relationships were only supposed to be between two people but there was always someone who tried to put a wedge between others, i fucking hated them, i got into my car starting the engine as it roared to life i reversed out of the drive way and pulled off into the direction of Ronnie's house, the drive was about 15 minutes yet it seemed like a life time, but not long enough for my nerves i stalled the car afew houses down from Ronnie's nervously grinding the stirring wheel, what was i going to say? what would he do?, he wasn't just going to welcome me back with open arms not after sleeping with Ryan, i sighed sadly wishing i never made that bad judgement no wonder i avoided relationships before this they were just to complicated, i thought about driving away leaving Ronnie alone but another part of me pushed to get out of the car and begin walking, Something grabbed my arm pulling me back i screamed, oh shit.

"Hey, Hey No its OK, don't be afraid", His long black hair floated messily around his face he lifted his hand up to his face pushing his hair out of his face.

"Max" i breathed he wasnt hard to remeber i stared into his face wondering what he was doing here and why.

His green eyes twinkled back at me but there was a sadness there "We need to talk".

"What about?", i looked around the street and noticed a car future up the road i assumed was his.

"Ronnie", Max stepped away from me giving me my space back his arms akwardly loling back agaisnt his sides.

"What about Ronnie, has he said something have you seen him?", I asked curiosity coursing through my blood thank god for the wall behind my back supporting me, i wondered what had Ronnie said? oh god.

"I seen Ronnie alright", Max's, Green eyes dulled, "With my ex Lexus, apparently they have been seeing alot of each-other the past few days".

My eyes widen staring back at Max, i took in his red shirt and black chained jeans his long black hair hung around his face his roots still a bright red, "Wait he what?", i couldn't process what he just told me.

"Lexus Amanda, she broke up with me out of the blue last week supposedly needing space but i found out she was driving up to L.A to meet Ronnie about four days ago", Max glared off in the direction of Ronnie's house.

I followed his eyes the house seemed quite like nothing at all was happening or maybe just no one was in, "Maybe you heard wrong", denial denial denial.

"No i haven't, i've seen them together" Max grimaced at me.

"Max" I was about to argue with him when i noticed movement from across the street towards Ronnie's house, i turned staring as a thin black haired girl walked down the steps pushing her hair behind her ear, her eyes were rimmed with black and not much smaller in height maybe around 5'5, Ronnie stood at the door, they spoke casually before she leaned up to kiss him smack on the mouth, my jaw tightened as my heart let out a fluttered thud.

"See" Max said close behind me "I told you so". his words were filled with sadness.

Lexus walked down the path towards her car waving back at Ronnie he gave her a small smile, the rage and jealousy i felt at that moment coursed through me like a wild fire.

"How, Why" I whispred my voice breaking.

"Because its Ronnie", Max said it with rage.

I turned looking at Max staring at him feeling broken, his eyes reflected my feelings, "What are you here for".

"For you" Max said softly.

"Me?", I tilted my head sideways unsure of what he meant.

"I want Lexus back, You want Ronnie", He said it slowly like as if he was talking to someone who didn't speak the same language.

I did want Ronnie i loved him i really loved him he was the only person i could see myself with, seeing Lexus kissing him killed me it should have been my lips not hers, "What are we going to do?".

"Make them jealous of course, if i know a thing about feelings and Ronnie i know he doing this because he's hurt", Max smiled at me now but it didn't reach his eyes, "If Ronnie thought that maybe you were dating oh say Me, how do you think he would feel?".

I thought about it for awhile then i realised how would he feel if he saw me with Max, probably the way i felt seeing Lexus with him, but what good would it do?, "I don't know Max".

He stepped forward grabbing my arm "Listen im only doing this for Lexus, i want her back, and you want Ronnie, he loves you for gods sake, do you really think he even cares for Lexus?".

No i guessed he didn't i turned my head back staring at Ronnie's house as a million thoughts raced through my head, but one thought kept coming back to me more so a feeling then thought, I loved him, i loved him enough to try anything to get him back, even if it meant making him Jealous in the process, "OK" i looked into Max's, green eyes.

Max grinned at me nodding before jokingly adding "Babe".

I frowned at him the word sounded strange to my ears i only liked when Ronnie said it "One thing", i said softly.

"Anything" Max's eyes sparkled with ideas and thoughts.

"Dont call me Babe" i said.

"No babe then", Max grinned broadly down at me slowly winking...

I cant believe what i just had agreed to, i was setting out to make Ronnie jealous, by pretending to be Max's Love interest, Ye this wasn't fucked up at all i thought frowning...