I Have Slept With The Girl, That You Love Most!...Ronnie's Going To Kill Me

"Ronnie Cheating?", Ryan Looked shocked at me.

I Nodded holding back my tears, Ryan as i had known would be there for me even though we haven't known each-other for long but we got on like a house on fire he kindly said i could stay as long as i wanted he even took a liking to Storm which was a relief, "Ryan, I'm grateful" I said softly setting my cup of tea down to reach forward touching his hand lightly.

"Liisa you're welcome" Ryan smilled at me, i noticed the cautious look in his Brown eyes, "Are you sure Ronnie cheated?".

I Sighed with-drawing my hand from his "I'm sure the topless girl walking around our home was clue enough", my heart broke as i replayed the images in my head.

"Look i know Ronnie along time", Ryan said simply.

"Ryan i know what i saw", Who wouldn't forget that gruesome image.

"OK, OK" Ryan looked down at my phone buzzing madly, "Maybe you should answer that", he nodded at my phone.

Sighing i picked up my phone switching it off, Of course it would be Ronnie, Ryan shock his head slightly, "I don't want to speak to him Ryan".

"Your going to have to sometime", Ryan seemed drained and tired.

I felt bad suddenly like i was burdening him with all this drama that was the last thing i wanted to do i stood up slowly "Look Ryan if this is to much for you, i will go i don't want to be a burden".

Ryan stood up quickly shaking his head "Hey no Lis, your not a burden, Your welcome to stay", He smiled kindly at me "Plus it will be a change from a empty house, it beats talking to myself".

I laughed "No Girlfriend?" i asked, Ryan was a good looking bloke and funny, it would be a shocker if he was single.

"No, i was in a relationship but it kind of broke up", He smiled sadly before continuing "But were still best friends, so its OK".

"Oh at-least you guys still talk", i yawned loudly, "I'm tired, all that crying took it out if me", i stretched.

Ryan watched smiling "Ye you did cry alot my shirt is saturated", he jokingly picked at his shirt.

I walked over to him giving him a big hug, Ryan was the sweetest guy, "Thank you Ryan, this means alot your the only one i could think of who would help me out", i shuddered as the thought of Aaron came to my mind.

Ryan noticed "Did he really try to kiss you? what about his girlfriend?", Ryan Frowned.

After i had calmed down from crying earlyer i had told him all about Aaron's pass at me and why i couldn't call them "Yes i cant believe he done it myself, just as i was starting to feel at ease around him again for the first time in years he springs this on me".

"Men and there hormones" He joked.

I set my lips into a hard line remembering the topless girl walking out from behind Ronnie, my hands clenched into fists frowning i looked down at my achy hand noticing blood on my knuckles, Ronnies blood.

Ryan's eyes followed my stare down to my hand he stepped forward frowning, "Did you hurt yourself?".

"Not me, Ronnie" I said guilty, Ryan's eyes widened but he said nothing else on the matter which i was glad for, i stifled back yet another yawn.

"You should get washed up and head to bed" Ryan pointed up the stairs. "your rooms just off to the right of the landing", he continued.

"Really Ryan i cant thank you enough". i gave him a big hug again smiling, if it wasn't for Ryan helping me out i would probably be sleeping in my car right now.

"You can thank me with Sex" Ryan said, i leaned back staring at him shocked until i realised by his facial expression that he was joking with me.

I stood back away from him blushing "i-um should go to bed" i felt suddenly awkward and hot.

Ryan noticed my awkwardness at his joke "Liisa i was joking".

"I know" i smiled blushing madly under his stare.

"Good because your a friend, not that your not pretty because you really are" Ryan looked frustrated like he wasn't saying the right thing "I would defiantly bed you".

"Ryan" i said simply "I get it now OK?" i cleared my throat looking up the stairs.

"OK-um good um-night then" Ryan ran his hand through his hair rolling his eyes at himself for the crude joke.

"Night Ryan" I ran quickly up the stairs retreating into the bedroom Ryan had kindly made up for me, glad to be away from the awkwardness of the moment downstairs, my mind drifted back to other thoughts apart from Ryan i thought Ronnie loved me but maybe my parents were right all along, i felt so caught up in the romance of it all that i didn't see the real picture or had i?, i sighed i gave my hands a quick wash in the bathroom before slipping off my trousers i guessed tonight i would just be sleeping in just my top and underwear, i climbed into the bed welcoming the warmth and cried myself to sleep.

-----

"Liisa, Liisa" Strong hands were shaking me awake.

I woke up with a cry my whole skin felt all sticky and hot i stared up into the dark confused until my eyes focused on Ryan, "Ryan?" my voice croaked dryly.

"You were moaning in your sleep", He looked down worried at me.

"I was what?" i frowned finding it hard to squint into the darkness.

Ryan reached over flipping the night side lamp on, he was in a black t-shirt and pj bottom's his hair was a mess i must have woken him up from his sleep.

"I hope i didn't wake you, Jesus I'm sorry", i leaned up suddenly supporting myself on my elbows.

Ryan looked at me smiling tiredly, his eyes scanned down my body i stiffened as he reached forward pushing my messy hair out of my face he paused abit shocked at himself, i glanced down to the growing bulge in his pants and had to press my knees tightly together, without thinking it through i leaned forward to him genitally pressing my lips off his i shocked myself at how i reacted, Ryan kissed me back his hand gliding up my face to cup my chin, his kisses were soft and gentle they felt really nice, i pushed the covers down from around waist and getting up to straddle him, my mouth opened as his tongue invading my mouth his free hand egarly ran up gripping my breast, i moaned as the muscles in my south pulsed from his touch i reached down between us burshing my hand along his erection before pushing down his pj bottom's. i glanced down gulping, were all the guys in FIR this well-endowed? Jesus.

"Liisa" He breathed, Ryan stopped me for a second looking into my eyes before he pulled my mouth back to his indicating not to stop after all.

I ran my fingers around his thick shaft squeezing it, Ryan moaned in pleasure, i directed his tip of his erection above my south slowly lowering myself onto him, Ryan laid back onto the bed limply moaning, i stared down at him stilling myself watching as he squirmed underneath me with pleasure i began to move up and down slowly we both groaned out loudly together as the pressure began to build up and so did the speed the muscles inside my lower stomach clenched tightly, i kept pushing and pushing going faster until i couldn't take it anymore i leaned down collapsing onto Ryan's chest moaning as his body went ridged underneath me, we said nothing to eachother even if i had said something i didn't know what i would say so instead i laid listening to his heartbeat slowing down until it came to a stead beat again along with his breathing.

"I cant believe we just had sex" Ryan said...