I'm Sick And Tired Of Fighting Each Other. The Lying, The Crying

I turned over in bed looking at the bedside clock it was 6 am and Ronnie still hadn't come home, i curled up into a ball under the covers i had spent most of the night crying since he left me here alone, not even a call or text messages from him, i still couldn't believe he asked me to get rid of Lil'Radke, i stifled back a sniffle running my hands down over my tummy feeling the loneliest i have ever felt in my whole life, not only was i in another country away from my family but my husband just up and left me because i was carrying his baby, i felt mad so mad but so sad all at once.

I pulled the covers down off my head when i heard keys scraping the front door and a curse, Ronnie must have hurt his foot walking in, i nuzzled my face deeper into the pillow and eyed the door, the handle to the bedroom door turned and i automatically closed my eyes pretending i was asleep, i wasn't up for facing Ronnie yet not now i was just to upset and angry, i listened to his breath as he walked into the room and sat down on my side of the bed i opened my eyes when i felt a feather brush of his fingers push my hair back off my face.

Ronnie was still wearing the shirt he wore to court and black jeans, he looked tired and his hair was a mess "Good Girl", Ronnie leaned down brushing his lips off my forehead.

i didn't say anything i just blinked slowly not sure what to do, his lips grazed down the side of my face along down to my ear where he caught my ear lobe between his teeth and i shuddered, no matter how mad i was my body always seemed to make me react to his touch.

Ronnie pulled the covers back off my body as his lips kept up there assault of my ear my whole south contracted i pressed my knees together from the feeling, Ronnie quickly kneeled up on the bed grabbing my legs pulling them apart, i raised my knees without thinking and watched as he undone his jeans to pull out his erection, Ronnie leaned down over me putting his hand above my head and his other hand holding his thick erection as he guided himself between my legs and into me, i arched moaning feeling every inch of his erection inside of me, it was a welcomed feeling there was nothing in the world i loved more then being this close to Ronnie, Ronnie gripped a hand full of the pillow underneath my head and began moving and circling his hips, the pleasure was unbearable i noticed since i feel pregnant that even simple sex was 100 times better.

"Uh-your so wet" Ronnie growled into my ear moving his hips faster, that was another thing about the pregnancy the sexual arousal intensified to, i ran my fingers roughly up his back causing him to moan out loud and matched his hard thrusts, every move made the muscles in the end of my stomach clench and tingle i arched back holding Ronnie's shoulder blades and braced myself for the organism that built and suddenly i let go with a cry out, Ronnie followed after me with a loud grunt from his release before pressing his full weight down on-top of me, i stared up at the ceiling feeling breathless and suddenly so emotional my anger and sadness flooded back and i chocked on the emotion.

"I'm so sorry baby", Ronnie kissed up and down my neck before looking up and searching my face, "Liisa I'm so fucking sorry", he trailed his fingers down my face wiping the stray tears away.

"You can be so cruel Ronnie", I chocked on the lump in my throat, Ronnie wasn't a angel he did have a side to him i didn't like, but there was the other side, the side he was showing me now that i loved i knew he wasn't perfect that his temper was somethings uncalled for but i loved him anyway.

"I Know baby, i shouldn't have left you alone but i had to get out", Ronnie kissed my cheek softly while his hand kept up the sooth strokes of my hair.

"Why, why would you make me choose?", I felt the anger rise up into my stomach and felt lightheaded from his tender kisses.

"Because" Ronnie shrugged looking ashamed of his actions he didn't know how to continue.