Wipe The Tears From Off Your Face Because The Cops Are Knocking On The Door

After spending nearly a whole week in hospital confined to a bed i was so happy to be back home where i belonged with my husband and child and even happier that my tests came back all normal, i finally felt like i could move forward with my life now and finally start being a mommy to my little boy Ethan.

I stretched out happily in bed as i slowly came too from my sleep, Ronnie had insisted that i get as much sleep as possible while he looked after our son Ethan, It turns out ever since Ethan was born Ronnie had Turned into a very hands on Daddy which was extremely hot to see.

Turning slowly in bed i glanced up at the bedside alarm clock noting that it was in-fact 6pm i had been asleep for nearly over 4 hours since returning home, yawning i got slowly out of bed and made my way into the living room as i sleepily looked around the room for my husband and child, i smiled to myself as i watched Ronnie lying on his back on the sofa sleeping quietly while our son slept away on his chest in a 'My Daddy's a Rock-star' baby grow, i defiantly needed this on my phone frowning i looked around the room quietly before spotting my samsung galaxy resting on the coffee table besides Ronnie Iphone both charging away, leaning down quietly i pulled the charger out and held my phone up in-front of me bringing up the camera and snapping the picture.

Ronnie groaned reaching his hand up to his face rubbing his eyes before blinking up at me and frowning, "W-what you doing baby?".

"This was just to cute not to get on picture", i smiled waving my phone in-front of my face.

Ronnie looked down at Ethan on his chest before looking back up at me, "Baby gimme my phone".

Picking up Ronnie's Iphone i gently handed it to him as i sat down on the edge of the sofa beside him, "What are you doing?".

"I'm going to finally give the fans a peek at Ethan, but of course i will hide his face", Ronnie lifted his phone over his head while pressing his other hand gently on Ethan's back and took a picture, "Here", Ronnie turned his phone showing me the picture, "Cute eh?".

"So hot", i whispered as i leaned forward and kissed his soft lips.

"Thought so", Ronnie grinned as he typed away one handily and sent the photo to instagram with the caption, 'Chilling with Lil'Radke'.

I smiled reaching forward brushing his hair off his face before kissing his soft lips again, This time our kiss lingered and deepend into a hot all tongues kiss until we both had to pull away from each-other, "This is going to be hard", i whispered sitting back.

Ronnie's deep browns burned with passion, "That's not the only hard thing at the moment", Ronnie looked down towards his jeans frowning.

Tempted i slowly allowed myself to let my eyes wounder down his ripped body towards his tight jeans noticing his bulge, gulping i got up to my feet cursing my libido, "Six damn weeks", i whispered.

"Just because we cant have sex doesn't mean we cant foreplay", Ronnie purred.

"Foreplay?", I raised my eyebrow down at my hot husband.

"Hm", A slow hot sexy smile spread across his face making me melt in my spot.

"Ro-" I was cut off by bangs on our front door and loud voice's outside.

Ronnie got gently to his feet frowning as he placed Ethan into his Carrier and making his way over to the windows to peak out, "Ah Fuck", Ronnie cursed quietly.

"What?", I frowned stepping forward beside him to look out, i watched as ten girls stood out on our lawn looking up at our home.

"Fans?" Ronnie fumed clearly angry by them trespassing and knocking on our door, "This is just disrespectful".