One Day You Must Look At Yourself In Mirror

Two Months Two Weeks Later...

Ronnie gave me a slow sexy smile and wink as i climbed lazily out of bed, he looked extremely hot with his just fucked hair and gorgeous bare chest, i felt reluctant to get up and dressed when all i wanted to do was stay in bed with my hot ass husband Ronnie Radke, but today was our three month scan.

"Baby come back to bed", Ronnie purred as he stretched out in bed the covers slightly moving down his waist, he was teasing me.

"Mr.Radke are you tempting me back?", I grinned batting my eyelashes sweetly at him.

Ronnie smirked, "I don't think you need much persuasion Mrs.Radke", Ronnie ran his hand across his chest, his eyes scanned slowly down my naked body.

As much as i really wanted to we couldn't, "Ronnie our three month scans today", today was the day we would find out our baby's gender.

Ronnie leaned up on his elbows watching me walk around the room, "Thats not for another hour".

"Yes but it takes 30 minutes to drive to Doc.Fishers Office, Plus we just had sex", I raised my eyebrows at him, My husbands stamina was out of this world.

Ronnie pouted in such a sexy way, "Yes but you walking around this room naked has got me all hot again Good Girl", Ronnie winked as he  ran a hand down his chest towards his happy trail.

I froze staring at him feeling myself slowly crumbling i knew if i gave in we would be late, i pouted, "You are such a bad boy", turning i looked at myself in the floor sized mirror, turning sideways i ran my hands down my tummy, I couldn't wait to find out if we were having a boy or a girl, "I still ain't showing", i whispered, woman tend to gain more weight while pregnant but me i was losing weight rather then gaining.

"You look beautiful", Ronnie said softly from the bed behind me.

I glanced at him through the mirror watching as his eyes ranked up and down my body from behind, causing my blood to boil, "Aw", i turned keeping my hands pressed to the end of my tummy smiling at him, "If i got fat would you still feel the same?", that was the one thing i was really worried about Ronnie turning off me.

Ronnie sat up straight in the bed his deep brown eyes scorching into mine, "You wouldn't be fat you would be carrying a baby, and yes i still would find your hot ass sexy please come back to bed", Ronnie's eyes burned brighter.

A huge grinned spread across my face, "Maybe i will, maybe i wont", i teased.

Ronnie groaned laying back down into the bed, "Your such a tease", he groaned louder.

"That's why you love me", i whispered seductively.

"I love having hot sex with my wife yes", Ronnie glance at me, a slow hot grin spreading back across his face.

I caught my breath at how sexy he was and felt so grateful that he was mine, "I love you".

"Show me", Ronnie raised his eyebrow up and pat the empty space beside him.

"You will do anything huh?", I teased dropping my hands to my sides.

"For you yes", Ronnie slowly pulled the covers down from his waist exposing his thick erection, oh he was playing dirty now.

I gulped back temptation, "Ronnie", I whispered looking at the clock.

"If i have to chase you Lis, i will", Ronnie leaned up pulling his legs slowly of the side of the bed, making me step back with excitement.

"Chase me?", Oh i loved a good chase, Ronnie new it.

"Mm-Hm, but i would rather you come here without me having me to chase you", Ronnie stood up with ease in all his naked glory as he prowled towards me.