Oh I Still Don't Think You Are Hearing Me Clear

Ronnie propped himself up onto his elbow as he watched his wife sleeping away beside him, Smiling he reached forward to gently trail his fingers down to side of her face, she always looked so beautiful sleeping he couldn't believe how lucky he was scooting closer to his wife Ronnie planted a tender kiss on her forehead before he turned around and picked up his Iphone to check his twitter and Instagram, ever since he posted the picture of there son Ethan Joseph Radke on Instagram his twitter feed blew up and six weeks on #LilRadke was still trending, smiling Ronnie typed in a quick tweet to his fans.

RonnieRadke 

'Thank you everyone for there amazing comments, Ethan is beyond amazing, he is by far the most best thing i have ever created in my life, i feel so blessed, i have the most coolest fans ever'.

Ronnie hit send before he clicked onto #LilRadke trend and scrolled down through the tweets, some tweets where so nice and loving but there where a few horrible tweets from jealous nobodies which Ronnie tried hard to ignore, no matter what fucked up things he done in his life his true supporters where always behind him supporting him through everything, Ronnie didn't know why he deserved there loyalty but he had it and he wasn't going to let them down, flipping back to his twitter page Ronnie typed one more message.

RonnieRadke 

'Fuck YOU to the haters who posted crap on #LilRadke trends, your obviously jealous and have no lives i pitty you'.

He had tried to hold back on the haters but when he seen them types of comments he just couldn't help he had to hit back, Ronnie new he was abit of a ass at times but he wasn't as bad as the people writing shit about a child especially his son that was to far, Frowning Ronnie was about to switch his phone off when he got an idea, clicking out of Twitter he opened up the Istagram app and turned his camera on, leaning back up onto his side he held his Iphone facing Liisa and took her picture, Ronnie felt a burst of Pride as he looked down at the beautiful picture of his wife as he edited the colour scheme on Instagram, he felt so lucky Liisa probably wouldn't like a picture of herself sleeping but Ronnie wanted to finally show the world that she was his wife, typing in a quick caption Ronnie wrote, 'I have the hottest wife, double blessed <3'.

Just as he pressed send there door bell went off, sighing Ronnie pulled the covers away from his naked waist leaning down he picked up his tight jeans and pulled them on before throwing his shirt on over his head and walking bare foot out of his room, Ronnie knitted his eyebrows together at himself in the mirror his hair looked like shit this morning he hadn't had his daily shower yet so instead he pulled a band from the table and began to tie his hair back as he used his other hand to open the door.

Aaron stood afew steps away from the door with his hands shoved deep into his pockets, when Ronnie had opened the door Aaron nervously lifted his head up meeting Ronnie's eyes with disappointment, Ronnie wasn't the one Aaron had been hoping to answer the door, "What?", Ronnie frowned as he finished up tying his hair back.

"Is um Liisa here?", Aaron pulled his hands out of his pockets pressing his palms flat against his sides looking nervous.

Ronnie looked Aaron up and down slowly, "Liisa's asleep right now", the last thing Ronnie wanted was for Aaron to even be near her, he be dammed if he wanted him to wake her just for him, "What do you want?".

"I need to speak to her", Aaron boldly stared up into Ronnie's face bracing himself.

Amused Ronnie raised one of his eyebrows at Aaron he looked Terrified of him, 'You should be i haven't forgotten that you kissed my wife/ girlfriend at the time' Ronnie folded his arms around his chest as jealously burned deep within his vains at the memories of Liisa telling him.