I Got A Couple Of Things I Would Like To Get Off Of My Chest..Ronnie I'm Pregant

Ronnie hadn't breathed a word since we left home to head for court, Today was the first day of Ronnie's court Trial and the tension that leaked from him was unbearably i was afraid to even breathe anything to him especially  about about Lil'Radke i was scared wit-less, Kasey had scolded me on the phone last-night telling me that Ronnie needed to know, it wasn't that i didn't want him to know it was his reaction i feared, since we got together Ronnie had made it clear that he didn't want children just yet hell i didn't want any children until i saw my Lil'Radke but now i did this baby meant alot to me and i wanted it to mean alot to Ronnie to, Five days i held off telling Ronnie and it just got harder but today i was going to have to tell him especially if i might not see him for awhile he needed to know about Lil'Radke.

Ronnie pulled into a parking spot outside of L.A court house unbuckling his seat belt he turned to look at me "Baby, I know everything has been stressful, if it seems like i was blaming you im not im just worried about going back to prison", Ronnie reached over running his fingers through my hair.

His touch always made me shudder "I know Ronnie", I sucked in a shaky breath "I understand".

"It no excuse that i took the head off you all this week, I love you baby and i would defend you every-time even if it meant going to court", Ronnie looked deep into my eyes as i turned a shocked expression onto him.

"Lets try to avoid courts as much as possible", I reached up taking his hand and kissing it.

Ronnie smiled leaning forward kissing me gently, "I made a good choice making you my wife, your just so calm and understanding", Ronnie nuzzled his nose off mine.

I flushed, we may only now each-other not very long but i had a feeling we would spend our life's together, with Lil'Radke i added silently in my thoughts.

Ronnie watched me "Baby is something on your mind?", he frowned.

"No-um why would there?", I was still lying always lying i felt guilty.

"Because when you deep think you do that lip biting thing, for the past few days you have been quiet and biting your lip", Ronnie raised his hand up to my lip loosely pulling it from my teeth.

I gave him a shrug of my shoulder and looked out the window, i should tell him i should tell him now, i had to he was going to be a daddy in 9 months it wasn't something i could hide forever, how would i explain a big bump?, i was alright at the moment but 3 months down the line i would be starting to show, i was about to open my mouth when Ronnie checked the clock on the dash board.

"Baby we better go inside i don't want to show up late", Ronnie brushed his fingers down my cheek before getting out of the car, I Stared after him feeling all sorts of emotions, fear being the biggest one, Ronnie leaned down looking in at me frowning, "Your coming right?".

"Of course i am", I hastily got out of the car alittle to quickly and felt my stomach roll, this pregnancy was hard on me everyday of every hour i felt nauseated i hadn't got up sick but i spent along time in the bathroom retching.

Ronnie took my hand as i joined him around the side of his jeep and lead me into the huge court, the inside was all marble walls and wooden floors, he lead me up a few stair cases to court 4 where his trail would begin, His solicitor Davis stood awaiting for him they talked about what Ronnie should say and just keep his mouth closed about they where still talking about what not to say when i left for the bathroom to freshen up, on my way back Ronnie was alone again.

"Wheres Davis?", I walked forward sitting down beside him on the wooden bench.

"Hes gone to look over my files and talking to the judge", Ronnie didn't look up from his phone but he took my hand.