asian girls

first off this is the 100th part yay its a 100 parts party woop woop

ok onto my rant, i have recently read something that was quite offensive bc it was directed to asian girls

the whole point was that "asian girls need surgery to be perfect" and thats just rude

i'm not one of those girls ok but thats just wow it really caught me off guard bc it was from one of my favorite authors here on wattpad

now i'm not going to bash on her (if you know who it is)) and if the person who wrote that is reading this rant, i hope you put this to mind.

okay let's say i'm not those type of girls who needs botox and everything just to be perfect. i'm not offended bc it wasn't directed to me. what i hate is that she had basically sterotyped all the girls in the asian continent.

and she was all "if you're not one of those girls then you don't need to be offended"

okay now i'm offended

i feel like i have the need to feel something for her statement bc she was calling out all asian girls. and to be honest, it's not just asian girls who gets loads of surgery. i personally think that there are more girls who do that in the european and american continent. i am in no way saying that /all/those girls from those said continents are fake and stuff. i'm just stating out facts, that's all. i do not have anything against them.

think about it, what of the tables turned and she calls out american/british girls? and let's also say you are not one of those girls, won't you even be slightly offended?

all i'm saying here is that yes, some asian girls do get surgery but they're mostly in the world of celebrities. what the person said is not just offending, it could also make other girls insecure and self-conscious. what the person said that asian girls need surgery to be "perfect" so what she was basically saying was that asian girls are not perfect enough when they don't get surgery. asian girls are not pretty enough when their faces are not caked with makeup.

so please do not generalize everyone from a certain race. it's all fucked up, honestly, how our world is brainwashed to think that "pretty" and "beautiful" is all money, size zero's and thigh gaps that makes girls in this generation feel the need to go on diets bc apparently being skinny is beautiful.

the world was a beautiful place and it still is. it's the people in it that aren't. i am also open to your opinions and one thing for sure is that i'm going to respect it. we all have different views and opinions and we should respect that.

and you're watching belle from disney channel ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)