""relationship goals""

hi guys it's ayu and i want to rant about something that most of you actually know about. no, i'm not against you posting a picture of a couple and be like "GOALS!" because i do that all the time too but i just want to rant about it a bit.

so just take a couple for an example: alexis ren & jay alvarrez. yes they do travel the world together and look like they have the most perfect life and everyone's running around and screaming "GOALS GOALS GOALS" when they post a picture on instagram. i follow alexis and tbh yes they are goals but i think about the problems they might face as a couple. like, not all relationships are perfect right? you can only see their relationship through screens and the internet. you don't know what's going on behind the screens.

you might want a relationship like the ones posted on twitter. you might not even know what those two people are but you're shouting goals on the top of your lungs. for me? you make your own relationship goals whatever. don't even try to have a relationship based on strangers on the internet.

i actually want to rant about this because anon people on ask.fm has started to be like "omg you and your boyfriend are goals" "relationship goals" "you two are so cute together" and i don't like that because they have no idea how many times my boyfriend and i fight in a week. how many times i have thought about breaking it off with him.

but a rant about my relationship can be saved for another time :-)

for now, don't go around and posting other couples picture on the internet and be like "goals" because you make your own goals and hopes and expectations. but again, who am i to forbid you to do what the hell you want, right? whatever floats your boat, do it guys.