girls and women in the music/film industry

why are we focused so much on their looks??? why do we put worth in how they dress and look, when we should be judging them on how they sing or act???

why???

i have never understood this

i was discussing fifth harmony with a few friends once and one chick was like "i think it was weird how they were all wearing short shorts and their thighs were kind of chubby in the bo$$ video"

why does that matter??? they're fucking sINGERS

WHAT THEY WEAR DOES NOT MATTER

THEIR BODY FAT PERCENTAGE DOES NOT MATTER

THEY ARE MAKING KICK ASS SONGS THAT PROMOTE FEMALE INDEPENDANCE AND YOU FOCUS ON THEIR LEGS ???? OK SO MAYBE THEIR LEGS ARE ON DISPLAY A LOT THROUGHOUT THE VIDEO. BUT WHY CAN'T "CHUBBY" (i cant see how fifth harmony can be classified as chubby) GIRLS WEAR SHORT SKIRTS?????? WHY DOES IT MATTER IF THEY DO????

and in the film industry wow

my friend once, after talking about how good marilyn monroe was at acting, said "she's really fat though which was so weird and :///"

((i have a similar body type to marilyn monroe........ alright!!))

like why is her body type relevant when she kicked ass in the film industry??????

also what's up with reporters asking dumb questions on the red carpet??? every time a reporter says anything to a woman i always think "damn would they ask a man that?"

idk what i'm writing im very tired sorry i had a really good rant in my head it was gonna be fantastic but i forgot it and this happened