ganging up

so this morning i chatted with my friends on a group chat and one of my friends said that she had watched how to train your dragon 2 and i said (okay i might sound like a bitch) that it hasn't premiered.

and so this friend started saying that she had indeed watched it and started saying spoilers and i was like (because i have a little sister it means that i actually need to watch it) said no it hasn't been played.

and she started bashing me, giving me the schedules of the movie and saying that i was fucking wrong. well i make mistakes because i'm human and i don't know i feel very shitty right now.

i have cried twice because of it and i feel very awful.

she's also considered the leader which means that she can make everyone gang up on me and that's what happened. i literally wanted to leave the group chat but there are like 24 people there and one of them is my crush.

i was humiliated in front of my fucking crush. and if that's not enough.

they're all like in a relationship (except for some including me and my crush) and all of them asked me when i'm going to get in a relationship. they started teasing me because of my exes. teasing me because i have no one that likes me. they teased me because one of my exes is the worst boy that could possibly exist in this world.

and i thought they were my friends but they just say that on a daily basis and i literally cannot stand it anymore.

shit i'm crying again.

please, don't do that to anyone. if you see that and you start to gang up and bash on this person then you need to stand up for this person. they feel very fucking shitty and they feel like they cannot breathe or maybe they want to never show their face again.

it just sucks to be the only person getting attacked on.

it fucking sucks.