"it's molestation, it's r*pe!"

okay so hiiii we haven't talked in here for a while

basically I have this book in my library but not for reading reasons more like "you're really problematic/your book is problematic and I don't wanna waste the time to remember your username so I'll create a BOOKmark (;D) for myself"

so anyway I have this muke book in my library and in the beginning it goes something like, "By the way don't comment "this is rape!" Because it's not rape. It's molestation. Don't be rude thanks!"

..,,,,,,....

like ok.... sounds fake but ok

long story short I read through it and just because it's boy on boy doesn't make it okay !!! And in the beginning she mentions how a bunch of TV directors do it so if she was deemed to be marked as a bad person then so are they.

NO NO NO.

to put it simply darling, if they write shit like that, then they are bad people too. That doesn't justify shit and you're encouraging others not to comment out something that isn't supposed to be written like that? Pathetic. Stupid.

Sounds like you just don't want to get reported but ☕️☕️☕️☕️

so longer story shorter, just like that social experiment in which a girl pretended to get mad and "abuse" her boyfriend and the bystanders just laughed as if it was just some silly argument, don't justify your shit. It was rape. It was molestation. The way you tried to back yourself up in the beginning, bringing in other people who wrote about sexual assault? You're still a bad person and so are they. Bye bye!