this boy

'sup guys it's ayu and you're watching disney channel.

so right this isn't much of a rant, i need your advice.

so this guy in my class sits in front of me. and he is that stereotypical asshole; popular, an idiot and a dick. but here's the catch, he's sending mixed signals to me.

like because i forgot my pencil case in my locker i asked him for his pen and he gave it to me. after the lesson ended i gave it back to him but he said: "no, keep it."

K E E P I T.

let me remind you he's a dick to everyone else and he gave his pen to me?

then he moved to sit next to his friend in the back row and you know what he did? he threw a crumpled up paper jokingly to me and smiled when i picked it up.

oh sorry am in this some kind of cliche fan-fiction i didn't know about?

and ah music class, we needed to make groups of 3 and 4. he obviously was with his friends but he said to the teacher "can we form a group of 5?" and the teacher said yes. he told my friend and i to join his group after that.

then in lab class he couldn't roll up his sleeve and he asked ME to do it for him and i was like alright.

LIKE HELP ME GUYS BECAUSE MY FRIENDS ARE LIKE "he's bad news" and one's like "YOU STILL FELL ANYWAY EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW HE WOULDN'T CATCH YOU" and one's like "YOU NEED TO FALL FOR THE WRONG PERSON FIRST IN ORDER TO KNOW THE RIGHT ONE"

okay that's that.