grace vs. HBO and netflix

((jon and dany are my unrealistic otp i will fucking fight u on this i have a dream where dany flies to the Wall on drogon and jon is like damn and drogon burnt all the Others to death and jon is like DAMN then dany flies 2 kings landing and kills everyone except the good ones and then sits on the iron throne and jon joins her and they get married somehow but this will never happen chances are someone suckish will get the iron throne like roose bolton ugh or theon god i'd die))

ok so recently australia has come down really hard on with piracy especially when concerning game of thrones.

seriously. every article i read about this is about game of thrones. i love life. i am game of thrones trash.

australia's pretty infamous for pirating movies and tv shows. because we had no legal form of watching movies on the internet, we're forced to stream/download it legally, which i've been doing for the past five years of my life with no problems. heaps of people have been. it's illegal, yeah, but foxtel is fucking expensive.

about a month ago, netflix was introduced to australia. great!! one more stop to tv equality between the u.s and australia!! what a time to be alive. problem: australian netflix doesn't have the same titles as u.s netflix. meaning that i can't fucking watch supernatural. i am also supernatural trash. and i don't want to fucking pirate it anymore because all these articles are doing their job and making me scared shitless to pirate anything.

for fucks sake and HBO introduces their dumb new app which is only available in the U.S i'm so sick of things only being exclusive for america i couldn't even stream the golden globes if i get the YOU MUST BE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES TO VIEW THIS CONTENT sign on my screen one more fucking time i will cut someone

i'm so angry

so very angry

i've read the all the fucking books but i really want to watch season 5 of game of thrones because it's my second favourite book and i want to see the fucking dragon thing at the end @god is this too much to ask

i just remembered something really sad that happened in a dance with dragons i'm going to go cry now