"meninism" and irony

Your princess kodi is here to remind you that you are you and beautiful and the skin you are in is your home and all the furniture inside it is lovely and that home costs so much it's practically priceless for Being so damn unique and special so please cherish it for me will you?

Looking at the world today makes me cringe and makes me go "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" at everything that has been going on lately; from the BLACK LIVES MATTER to the feminism

Like honestly what the fuck is MENINISM you are practically trying to pity yourself and going "well, why can't MEN get the praise girls get?" You aren't trying to prove equality, you want damn attention.

dear meninism inventors if u think all u can do is change the 'L' in Leninism to an "M" and call it "human rights being righteous bro" like nOOOOOOO STOP IT ISNT COOL

MY RANT:

MY DAD PRACTICALLY LIVES IN A HOUSE FULL OF GIRLS AND HAS THE AUDACITY TO SAY "lol girls can't drive they suck they are objects" and when I tried to argue he'd go "that's just how society is, we have no choice but to follow" HE SAYS IT LIKE INEQUALITY IS THE NEW TREND AND ITS WHAT EVERYBODY IS DOING AS OF THIS CENTURY

He and my sister were talking and she goes "FEMALE AND MALE ARE HUMAN THEY ARE THE SAME PENIS OR VAGINA THEY ARE THE SAME"

AND YOU KNOW WHAT HE DOES

HE LOOKS AT HER IN DISGUST AND GOES "that means I can hit you, then."

YOURE MISSING THE POINT YOU MISOGYNISTIC D(OUCHE BAG)AD

YES, UNDERSTAND THAT GIRLS CAN HIT BOYS AND BOYS CAN HIT GIRLS AND BOYS CAN HIT BOYS AND GIRLS CAN HIT GIRLS.

BUT YOU ARE SETTING DOUBLE STANDARDS AND THINKING GIRLS GO, "don't hit me, I'm a girl!" <-- THAT STATEMENT MY LOVELIES IS WRONG.

Yeah, you can hit me but you CANNOT. Why? Not because "I'm a girl", you cannot hit me because I do not want to get fucking hit. DO YOU UNDERSTAND - THERE IS SUCH A HUGE DIFFERENCE AND MISUNDERSTANDING. YOU CANNOT HIT ME BECAUSE ITS SIMPLE - I DONT WANT TO GET HIT. THAT DOES NOT "BELITTLE" YOU, I HAVE RIGHTS AND THAT IS MY BORDER AND YOU CANNOT HIT ME BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO.

I CAN HIT YOU BUT YOU DONT WANT ME TO SO I WONT. NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR GENDER OR HOW "WEAK" PEOPLE MAKE YOU OUT TO BE, I DONT HIT YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT ME TO.

TO SPARKNOTES THIS WHOLE SHIT, HE CAN PHYSICALLY HIT ME. BUT THE FACT THAT HE DOESNT ISNT FROM "hitting girls is bad" AND SHIT,

HE DOESN'T HIT ME BECAUSE I CHOOSE WHETHER OR NOT I WANT TO GET HIT / I DONT CHOOSE TO GET HIT / I DONT WANT TO BE HIT SO HE CANNOT HIT ME.

"Swiper no swiping doesn't work all the time" well it should. No means no and whether or not you want it, asshole, you are NOT allowed unless I say so.

SIMPLE. AS. THAT.