Ch. 60 ~ Secrets Reveal ( Let The Games Begin Part 2)

Zara POV

I slid down the wall and cried. I could still taste the metallic flavor of Auntie's blood against my lips and my dress was drenched in her blood. How was this happening to me? I saw a red light and when I looked up the clock was counting down. I didn't know how long I had been sitting here but all I could do was watch the numbers ticking away.

"Ms. Winters time is wasting," he said in a singing voice. The deep baritone voice dripped with pure insanity.

"Leave me alone you sick fucker!"

"Ah now now now. Did we not just have a conversation about name calling? Have I called you out of your birth name? Where are your manners Ms. Winters?"

I looked around trying to find where his voice was coming from. I checked the ceiling and the walls and couldn't see anything.

"Did you have to kill her? She made a mistake and death shouldn't have been her punishment. That was brutality. Yeah she might have done you wrong but come on that was twenty years ago. What happen to forgive and forget?"

"I could have but that wouldn't have been as much fun to watch. I got a hard on watching it didn't you get turned on too love," he said laughing in that horrific voice.

"You killed her you bastard."

"Me? I killed her? Did you see me touch her? Did anyone see me touch her? " He asked as if he had an audience.

"By the way what did you expect Ms. Winters? As a matter of fact you were the one that killed her. You gave up in trying to save her. Wait one moment," he said pausing.

"Raise your hand if you saw me touch Ms. Winter's aunt? I just took a poll and you were the only one seen touching her. You didn't save her so now you want to blame little old me for it? That's cruel Ms. Winters."

"Shut the hell up! It was designed for me not to save her," I yelled out.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, maybe you're right if you would have followed your first mind and stayed dead she could still be here. It's amazing you could convince other people to do your bidding but you couldn't convince her to save her own life."

I covered my ears with my hands. His voice continued to vibrate in my head. I wasn't going to let him get to me.

"You see, the Harrington family doesn't take to kindly of people taking advantage of their generosity. You could have had the world at your fingertips but you got greedy. Don't you know money is the root to all evil?"

"Shut up!"

"My, my, my I told you to eat. They say people get grouchy when they haven't eaten. I was very generous as I had provided a feast for you and you completely let it go to waste. I'm starting to think you may dislike me? You are becoming more and more unpleasant to talk to."

I stood up as I had had enough of this shit. I looked at the time and almost two hours had passed. I tried not to think about it. I continued to walk straight but there was nothing but a wall. I heard something moving and when I turned around the door was sliding in the wall. I ran back over but it quickly shut. I was trapped in a cement space with hardly any lights and no where to go.

"Did your aunt not teach you manners that when someone is talking to you, you can't walk away? The common courtesy is to hear the person out."

"You are not a person and there is nothing you can say that I want to hear."

"Even if it's a hint of the next game?"

"Let me out of here! Right now!" I said beating on the wall.