Ch. 22 ~ Hello Goodbye

Ian POV

I was sitting in my office when Mona came in and closed the door. I wanted to tell her that I had to get on a plane in a couple of hours from now but she had this determined look on her face.

She was wearing a black dress that tied on the side with tall black pumps. She had her hair hanging down her shoulders with big bouncy curls and her makeup was perfect. My girl looked sexy as hell and the only thing on my mind now was getting a taste.

She walked slowly towards me untying the dress. The dress fell to the ground leaving her with a black lacy bra and matching thong. My friend shot straight up to attention because I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She walked up to me and posed.

"Guess what?" She said but I was too busy looking at her body.

"I just signed Thomas Kaine with Infinity Cars and Simon Winthrop, from New Orleans Paper. Two half a million dollar deals. So I figured the boss owed me and since we are both working late and not here tomorrow we could play just a little to show his appreciation for my hard work," she said unzipping my pants.

I didn't stop her as I let her take control. She pulled down my pants and underwear and got on her knees and without hesitation she turned on her inner freak. She worked me just like a professional porn chic. I caressed her hair and cheek watching her move that very talented mouth of hers. I moaned out as she kept bringing me to the blink only to stop. She stood up and was about to straddle me but I had other ideas.

I grabbed her by the waist with one hand and pushed her thong to the side and started working on her slow at first then one lick and she was a goner. Mona gripped my hair as she pulled on the strands. She brought out a sexual hunger in me like no other; she arched her back and opened her legs some more for me as I gripped her hips bringing her sex closer to my mouth.

She wanted a special recognition so I felt it was more than fair to accommodate her. Whenever she was in my arms I wanted her to feel truly treasured.

She moaned as I stopped and leaned her against the the desk. I moved my chair to face her. She was now caged in between my desk and my chair putting me eye to eye with her sex. Her ass was pressed up against my desk, her high heels were on each side of my chair as I obliterated her core. I lifted her up some so now she was sitting on top of it. Her body was becoming a live wire as I rotated between my mouth and fingers.

She tried shoveling her hand in her mouth so people wouldn't know so I ripped off the thong and pushed it in her mouth. I continued my exploration as we both watched her shuttered her release.

I swiped the papers off my desk, leaned her back and without hesitation I entered her hot awaiting walls. She wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me closer and closer to her as I penetrated her in one long stroke.

"You feel so good," I said kissing her up her body. She closed her eyes and rubbed through my hair leaving my mouth to roam over her body. I kissed her nipples through the see through bra as her back arched off the desk.

I ran both my hands up and down her body. I started to move slow as I grabbed her hips rocking into her.

"You like that don't you?" I asked as she raised her hands down to pull me to her lips. I took the thong out her mouth as she nodded her yes response. I caught her mouth as I pulled off my shirt. She ran her fingers across my nipples making me shiver.

I pushed up with my knees on the desk never breaking loose causing her eyes to roll back in her head. I was now on my knees on my desk with her bottom half lifted off the desk.

"I have been wanting to break this desk in since day one," I said smiling.

"Please tell me it won't break," she said wrapping her arms around my neck.